My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

Discus and support My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyahRankin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. MyahRankin
    MyahRankin Guest

I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is.

:)

MyahRankin, Apr 18, 2020
  2. MyahRankin Win User

It also wont show up in ready to install section
  3. MyahRankin Win User

It says purchase or put it redeem code. That i cannot find
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Hi there MyahRankin,

Is this not showing up in the ready to install section?

and if you search it in the shop does it say install or purchase?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

Just got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition. Still looking at some DLCs for various games... decisions...decisions lol
  6. Hugford Blops Win User

Store doesn't say I own Star Wars battlefront 2 deluxe edition

I have the same issue too.

My order history shows the purchase of the Elite Trooper Deluxe edition (Gamertag , order reference 9195203318).

In the store on my Xbox it shows Pre-Order under the Elite Trooper Deluxe edition page (instead of owned).

I have downloaded the game itself, but it doesn't seem to recognise my purchase so I'm concerned I won't get the early access on the 14th.
Thema:

1. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere - Similar Threads - fallen order deluxe

2. star wars jedi fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars jedi fallen order: i was playing star wars jedi fallen order but when i started up my console i couldent play it anymore and i cant find it in the store either, got it removed from xbox?...
  3. How Do I Reload a Save Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Reload a Save Jedi Fallen Order: I am trying to fix a bug and idk how to reload a previous save on my xbox one s because of the autosave feature. f3e66759-81ce-4118-a304-ff6d00d90142
  4. Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber: The only fix to this I found was to reload a previous save but idk how to do that on the Xbox because of the autosave feature. What do I do? I can't fight anything without a lightsaber....
  5. Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox: Hi, My son played Fallen Order on his login under our family account. We now have a new Xbox, and when he tries to log in, it says the person who bought the game must sign in. When I (who bought...
  6. Install or buy to own for jedi fallen order

in XboX Insiders
    Install or buy to own for jedi fallen order: On the Xbox store I viewed jedi fallen order and it said I could “install” it or “buy to own” it while the game is on sale. I installed it and i’m confused on how I got the game for free when I...
  7. Star wars fallen order won't load on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars fallen order won't load on xbox series s: Won't let me to go to the wukky planet on xbox series s doesn't load aa3a096a-090c-440d-addc-52ec274289ef
  8. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal): Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues. Never had issues like this until recently and the only thing I can...
  9. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  10. Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.: Just opened my New Xbox one X that says it came with Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition. The code is no where in the box or on the receipt. I was trying to contact support via the chat feature but...