My Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center

Discus and support My Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My message center does not have my Fallout 3 code to redeem 53141f04-979c-478b-a824-b0cbed791e4c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by shotguns999, Nov 10, 2015.

1. shotguns999
    shotguns999 Guest

My message center does not have my Fallout 3 code to redeem

:)

shotguns999, Nov 10, 2015
  2. lineman298
    lineman298 Guest
    Fallout 3 code missing

The fallout 3 code is missing from my message center.

lineman298, Nov 10, 2015
  3. l1qu1dbl4k3
    l1qu1dbl4k3 Guest
    Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center

I went to download fallout 3 using my redeemable code and it had vanished!

l1qu1dbl4k3, Nov 10, 2015
  4. My Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center

Hey there, shotguns! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. My Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, shotguns! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. :)
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

No fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

When did you pre order Fallout 4 and was it from the Xbox Marketplace ? The Marketplace page states "The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days."
  7. QuasiFever Win User

Where is my Xbox live message centre?

I have the same bit with fallout 3 becuse i buyed fallout 4 on My Xbox One and it Said IT was in My message center but i can't find it
  8. ScubaScurv Win User

Fallout 3 redemption code

What did I miss?

Date of purchase: I can't recall the exact date, but it was pre ordered.

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code missing

Hey there, holm3sy1984! If you bought the physical copy of Fallout 4 and there is no Fallout 3 code in there, you will want to go back to the retailer. The only Fallout 3 codes that we give here are when users purchased the game through the Xbox One Store
    and was sent a code through the message center. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. My Fallout 3 code is missing from my message center - Similar Threads - Fallout code missing

2. Missing Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 code: i preordered Fallout 4 back in June/July 2015 and I don't think I received a code for Fallout 3. I went through my Xbox Live Messages from back then and didn't find one pertaining to my Fallout 4...
  3. Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...: I know I'm a little late on this but I never received my code for Fallout 3 with my Fallout 4 preorder... please help. Thank you for your time. 7f781ba5-657d-4ddc-9bbd-350b5acf37d4
  4. Fallout 4 pre ordered before release Fallout 3 code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 pre ordered before release Fallout 3 code missing: I pre- ordered Fallout 4 but my fallout 3 code has expired. I was sent to this forum by someone. Last time i checked the message there were also lots of other codes though not important enough...
  5. Fallout 4 pre ordered before realease Fallout 3 code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 pre ordered before realease Fallout 3 code missing: I never got the code didint care at the time but now I do and should have got fallout 3 for free is what the deal for pre ordering fallout 4 at the time please help me get my code...
  6. Missing code for Fallout 3 download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for Fallout 3 download: I purchased Fallout 4 from Amazon.com via digital download for xbox one on 26 November 2015. This was supposed to come with a code from Microsoft to download fallout 3 for the xbox one. I've...
  7. Missing Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 code: gamertag: purchased Fallout 4 on Dec 5, 2015 code was in expired Xbox Live message please send new code e1b691c3-bcdb-456a-bc0f-cb67a71d69e8
  8. Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11.11.2015” I have received the Fallout 3 code. I have read the message than I could not find it...
  9. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  10. Fallout 3 missing copy code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 missing copy code: My xbox one automatically deleted my messages that contained a copy code of the game fallout 3 that came to me for pre ordering fallout 4. I cant find any way to recover this code i need it resent...