My Fifa 13 disc

Discus and support My Fifa 13 disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i bought fifa 13 and when i play it it tells me disc code region doesnt meet this console the DISC is PAL wut can i do? help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iPwnzor1337, Feb 15, 2014.

1. iPwnzor1337
    iPwnzor1337 Guest

My Fifa 13 disc

Hello i bought fifa 13 and when i play it it tells me disc code region doesnt meet this console the DISC is PAL wut can i do? help me

:)

iPwnzor1337, Feb 15, 2014
  2. eronsula
    eronsula Guest
    cant read the disc!

HI,my xbox 360 cant read my fifa 13 disc,but he can read fifa 12,fifa 13 doesnt have any scratches and yesterday he read the cd(sorry,im german and my english isnt good My Fifa 13 disc :D)

eronsula, Feb 15, 2014
  3. xbox breaks my games

it all started happening when it broke my gta disc it got a circular scratch, then i bought i new one and it worked great. but then a few months later it broke my fifa 14 so i bought a new one and then it broke it again so then i started playing fifa
    13 instead but today it broke my fifa 13 aswel so now i'm only stuck with fifa 12 and when it breakes my disc it says " disc is unreadable"

SergeantBooze, Feb 15, 2014
  4. iPwnzor1337
    iPwnzor1337 Guest

My Fifa 13 disc

help i changed my region to egypt and i wanna change it back to USA :[

iPwnzor1337, Feb 15, 2014
  5. iPwnzor1337 Win User

My Fifa 13 disc

help i changed my region to egypt and i wanna change it back to USA :[
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can i install FIFA 13 without the disk?

No. You have to have a FIFA 13 disc in order to be able to install the file.
  7. UnchargedTerror Win User

Why?

I Didnt punch it . I pushed it with the butt of my hand and the disc slipped. That was Fifa 12. I snapped Fifa 13. I would snap Fifa 14 but my mates cant afford the new console so Im Billy no mates on a £430 system.
  8. cokie 8ball Win User

Disc Unrecognisable - Fifa 13

i bought fifa 13 off the xbox and downloaded it and it gives me disc unreadable..
  9. HassanB Win User

Fifa 13 on the first XBOX 360

Hi,

Can you please try the solution steps as outlined by EA in regards to the disc unreadable error for FIFA 2013 and see if that helps any. This information can be found
    here.
Thema:

My Fifa 13 disc

1. My Fifa 13 disc - Similar Threads - Fifa disc

2. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  3. xbox is not reading fifa's disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox is not reading fifa's disc: i bought today xbox one x. When i put in fifa's disc the console didnt read the game. what can i do? 71083305-1e25-4d6e-813a-115aacd806b4
  4. My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc: My fifa 18 will not load, i have an xbox one, i have tried the hard reboot, ive tried putting disc in and out and cleaning it etc. It just wont load and just crashes every time i try to load it,...
  5. My XBox One will not play FIFA 17 disc but plays other discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox One will not play FIFA 17 disc but plays other discs.: hi, my XBox one will not play a FIFA 17 disc but the disc will play on another XBox one console. My XBox will play other discs. It does not show an error, but simply does not respond to the disc...
  6. Fifa 15 & 16 Disc Unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 & 16 Disc Unreadable: I have had issues where Xbox One says Fifa 15 disc is unreadable. All others game load ok. Bought Fifa 16 & just the same issue. Tried a hard reset. Don't know what else to try!!...
  7. Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost: Hi, I recently bought my xbox one with Fifa 15 (disc). I then had a burglary and the console and game was stolen. Since then I've bought a new console and was wondering if I could download and...
  8. FIFA 15 DISC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 DISC: Ive heard of the fifa 15 digital copy issues people are experiencing. But I have the physical copy and it still tells me to insert the disc, why? I uninstalled it, but now Im reinstalling it,...
  9. FIFA 14 has a crack in the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 has a crack in the disc: Hi, I was just about to play FIFA 14, so i was taking the disc out of the box and then a crack came in the disc :l I was just pulling softly like i always do, but this time a crack came in the...
  10. Fifa 14 Can't read the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 Can't read the disc: My son got Fifa 14 for Christmas and successfully played it on my Xbox. He then took it back to his house and it said it couldn't read the disc. Assuming that he must have scratched it he bought a...