my file explorer

Discus and support my file explorer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the Microsoft.minecraftuwpconsole file is not appearing on the my file explorer 760814bf-424b-4954-9bcd-dbe67f6220f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OllieMolesworth, Mar 7, 2020.

1. my file explorer

the Microsoft.minecraftuwpconsole file is not appearing on the my file explorer

:)

OllieMolesworth, Mar 7, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

my file explorer

Hello OllieMolesworth,

We do not support accessing files for modding Xbox content.
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

My Files Explorer

Have Microsoft released another version if file explorer?
  4. schnurren Win User

how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it

Hello waynedenham,

You can try with "My Files Explorer", as there is a free trial : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/my-files-explorer/9msrp54s8d43?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

I don't know if it will be as good as File Explorer, but you can try it!

schnurrer
  5. Clyde Ch Barrow Win User

File Explorer

Hello

Yes, i somehow managed to escape the loop. ;)

As i mentioned, not really a problem, just a heads up.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

File Explorer

Hey there Clyde Ch Barrow!

Thanks for clarifying. Are you able to delete the folder that you copied? Thanks for the heads up :)
Thema:

my file explorer

1. my file explorer - Similar Threads - file explorer

2. My Files Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Files Explorer: I just got the free trial but everytime I try to download the app on my xbox, it stops at around 75%. Anyone else have this issue?? Please help! a6cdf288-431c-40ec-becc-41fbac8e7b04
  3. I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER: HELLO! A LONG TIME AGO I WAS NOT USING MY XBOX ONE, BUT WITH THIS QUARANTINE I HAVE DECIDED TO USE IT FOR A TIME. I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM..I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER, COULD YOU HELP ME?...
  4. File explorer for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer for xbox one: Why was file explorer removed, and please can any add it back i dont want to have to pay for the same exact thing that we used to have for free. And plus it doesnt make sense why remove something...
  5. File explorer. Impossible to delete file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer. Impossible to delete file.: Since the last xboxone update, file explorer have disappear but the file are in the xboxone, i can even download new files in file explorer. But i want delete the file i have in the file explorer...
  6. File explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer: What happened to the xbox xbox file explorer on xbox because i tried to mod minecraft but file explorer isnt there anymore? f07b9ce1-8b28-4980-a399-3eb87a3c6114
  7. Any Alternative File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Alternative File Explorer?: Since there is no how to downgrade the XOne OS, is there an useful alternative for the File Explorer? Some file explorer that let me see my downloads folder, just that....
  8. File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer: Why did they get rid of it?!?! "Oh it wasnt used a lot" complete rubbish!! I am absolutely fuming at this. This is now no way to access my files and add add ons to a game. FIX THIS!!...
  9. File explorer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    File explorer: Please email me a link or details on how I can send my File explorers pictures on my XBoXOneX to my Windows 7 pictures. Call me at 17056770467 and help me as someone who's volunteered to develop...
  10. I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer: Im probably in a minority however.... Because using MS Edge on XBox One (Can view on 55 inch screen and zoom functionality in Edge performs much better than on my Surface) is much easier for me...