My first full Let's Play

Discus and support My first full Let's Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Link to the playlist, the first episode is a bit loud, however everything else is fine! Enjoy =) [MEDIA] febc29fd-e0d6-4316-a63b-5de0a329e9aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlyRam, Apr 8, 2014.

1. SlyRam
    SlyRam Guest

My first full Let's Play

Link to the playlist, the first episode is a bit loud, however everything else is fine! Enjoy =)

:)

SlyRam, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Let's play together

just bought the game but haven't touched mp yet wanna beat campaign first but feel free to add me

DrEaMs 2 DaRk, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Let's play together

I am active on battlefield bc2, i play to help the team, i'm not high level ( i am 15th i think ) but i am good on BF

feel free to add me so we can play (just send a pm after you add me so i can know that you are for BF )

That Nyan Cat, Apr 8, 2014
Thema:

My first full Let's Play

1. My first full Let's Play - Similar Threads - full Let's Play

2. Random full shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Random full shutdown: this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new...
  3. My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...: My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up profiles and such for both drives? Basically, I would like to be able to power down my 360, change the...
  4. Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider: playing wrc 8 and while in between loading career there was sound drop outs and shutdown. Turned back on and booted ok with no errors. console is cool so its not heat issue. i am on beta insider...
  5. How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20: How do you redeem the code for full game NBA2K20 d3857ac3-8c76-4cfa-a10f-2a05d948568c
  6. Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down: Hello, ive searched online and found there are numerous hardware issues with the xbox one’s disc drive. However, I’ve also found this thread and a couple of others like it complaining of the...
  7. Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour): I noticed the crashing a few weeks ago while playing non-beta Minecraft multiplayer in a private world. My entire Xbox would crash and full shut down slowly. I can't even remember if there were...
  8. machine not working after full factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    machine not working after full factory reset: Recently got message that game saving was as issue. Did the 'clear local' games bs, but machine is freezing, it goes to black screen, controllers become unresponsive, and no issue resolved. After...
  9. Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox: Basically what is in the title. 3 of us trying to play the Co-op campaign and everytime one of us hosts the game, the host can hear the full audio - while the two others can only hear a few sound...
  10. Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.: I recently downloaded the Trial for "Enigmatis" for X1. I played through the trial and when the game asked me to purchase the full copy, I could not. The store displayed a message that I already...