My first full Let's Play

Discus and support My first full Let's Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Link to the playlist, the first episode is a bit loud, however everything else is fine! Enjoy =) [MEDIA] febc29fd-e0d6-4316-a63b-5de0a329e9aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlyRam, Apr 8, 2014.

1. SlyRam
    SlyRam Guest

My first full Let's Play

Link to the playlist, the first episode is a bit loud, however everything else is fine! Enjoy =)

:)

SlyRam, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Let's play together

just bought the game but haven't touched mp yet wanna beat campaign first but feel free to add me

DrEaMs 2 DaRk, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Let's play together

I am active on battlefield bc2, i play to help the team, i'm not high level ( i am 15th i think ) but i am good on BF

feel free to add me so we can play (just send a pm after you add me so i can know that you are for BF )

That Nyan Cat, Apr 8, 2014
  4. DawkinsEfffect Win User

Is this game worth buying?

The first one was worth it. I paid full price for the 2nd and I regret it. I have not played in a few months, been focusing on PS3, so my advice is to let the price drop down before you buy it
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

The Darkness 2 review

My first buy of 2012, been a long wait since July to play the full version of this
  6. Photonimus Win User

Xbox Play And Charge Kit Won't Charge

When you first got your play and charge kit, did you plug it in and let it charge uninterrupted without playing for one full charge?

If not, it did not charge properly and will not function properly, suck as losing charge or being unable to charge properly.
  7. OGJAYYDEEx225 Win User

explain ?

i dont think is my connection cuz when i play my bar is all green and full and my nat is open and this is the first game im having problems
  8. III Cujo III Win User

Improved Install Times

Ive had games take 10 to 20 minutes on my X1 and Thief was just under 4 hours...... It says you can play now, but it would never let me until the full install had been completed.

The PS4 does let you play within a minute or so, however it wont let you play online until the full install has occurred.

I really wouldn't base your console choice on install times.....
Thema:

My first full Let's Play

1. My first full Let's Play - Similar Threads - full Let's Play

2. Full Entitlement Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Entitlement Not Working: Hello, I'd like to report an issue about my full entitlement for my game. I've recently purchased the game but whenever I download it, it continues to stay as a demo instead of the full game....
  3. CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY

in XboX Insiders
    CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY: I left the beta and im suppose to be on the stable os right ? no the beta was way smoother and less buggy what are yall doing xbox ? submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  4. Green Crest CBD Oil Review, { Full Spectrum Essential Oil } Where To Buy ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Crest CBD Oil Review, { Full Spectrum Essential Oil } Where To Buy ?: The utilizing strategy for Green Crest CBD Oil changes as indicated by the explanation you are taking this item for. You can adhere to the given guidelines and get help from your issues...
  5. Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One: Hi everyone, For at least six months now, when I attempt to download free with xbox gold Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One I get a message on screen from Microsoft telling me my download que is full...
  6. please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...: have had already purchased seasons go from 20 episodes or more go down to 13 just bought a new season other show paid for full season supposed to get 25 episodes of the season only received 13...
  7. HELP ME Purchase full season only received 13 episodes requested to pay for rest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME Purchase full season only received 13 episodes requested to pay for rest of...: I have bought multiple seasons of multiple shows and then all the sudden about a month ago all of my shows which majority has 20 episodes or more went down to 13 episodes and then I was requested...
  8. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  9. Modern warfare, own full game, but only lets me play warzone, with content installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare, own full game, but only lets me play warzone, with content installed: So I had call of duty modern warfare war zone installed, but then I got the actual game, which worked at first, but I forgot to put disc in, and now it only shows I own warzone, I havbe all the...
  10. Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.: I recently downloaded the Trial for "Enigmatis" for X1. I played through the trial and when the game asked me to purchase the full copy, I could not. The store displayed a message that I already...