My flashdrive keeps losing data

Discus and support My flashdrive keeps losing data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My xbox hard drive is dead so now I'm using 2 flash drives while another hard drive is on the way but, 1 thing concerns me the flash drives keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by New Original, Jun 21, 2014.

1. New Original
    New Original Guest

Hello, My xbox hard drive is dead so now I'm using 2 flash drives while another hard drive is on the way but, 1 thing concerns me the flash drives keep transferring data. Last night both drives had
    about 3gigs of space left on them now this morning they have 2.8 and 4.7 are they transferring data or something also my account is on one of the flash drives and this morning I had to re download my account please help.

:)

New Original, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Ace Mattw
    Ace Mattw Guest
    transfering data from old xbox harddrive to new xbox slim (more complicated however)

-note- i am unable to transfer my old harddrive data directly to a flashdrive because i do no have the old xbox anymore (it broke)

will plugging a 16gb flashdrive in work?

Ace Mattw, Jun 21, 2014
  3. How to transfer data from xbox 360 4GB to xbox 360 250GB w/Harddrive

So I just plug the flashdrive into 1 xbox, save the data on there then I put it in a different xbox and it puts the data on there also? AWESOME. (If you could tell me the name of the 32GB flashdrive or the link if you can would be great!)

alexduskthorn, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Ace Mattw Win User

transfering data from old xbox harddrive to new xbox slim (more complicated however)

-note- i am unable to transfer my old harddrive data directly to a flashdrive because i do no have the old xbox anymore (it broke)

will plugging a 16gb flashdrive in work?
  5. Ace Mattw Win User

ok, i definitely will

just clarifying though: i have like 8gb of data on my harddrive, and only 4gb free on my new xbox.

when i transfer, will the data from the old harddrive be deleted without transfering because there isnt enough room?

or will the excess data go onto my flashdrive if i have it plugged in?

im wondering because i dont want to lose all the data on my old xbox harddrive (a lot of work went into it, and dont want to start all over on every game)
  6. alexduskthorn Win User

How to transfer data from xbox 360 4GB to xbox 360 250GB w/Harddrive

So I just plug the flashdrive into 1 xbox, save the data on there then I put it in a different xbox and it puts the data on there also? AWESOME. (If you could tell me the name of the 32GB flashdrive or the link if you can would be great!)
  7. Jacyintha Win User

I cannot connect to Gears of War 3 servers!

8. Mythic xSagex Win User

External Harddrive limitations/restrictions

If you format it you'll lose data on that drive. Besides. You can only use 16GBs on an external memory source such as a usb flashdrive or external HDD so i dont see how you backed up your xbox HDD unless you have a 4GB internal memory xbox
Thema:

1. My flashdrive keeps losing data - Similar Threads - flashdrive keeps losing

2. Transfer Games to/from Xbox One using Flashdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Games to/from Xbox One using Flashdrive: How do I transfer games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One using a 30G 3.0 USB flashdrive; the flashdrive is the one I usually use for my PC. a68bfe4f-ce69-448a-bea6-ddd925acaba8
  3. Xbox 360 flashdrive unformatted overnight!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 flashdrive unformatted overnight!: Mysteriously overnight my son's xbox 360 16GB flashdrive unformatted itself. It was working fine for years and now all the profiles and games are not accessible. Is there a way to fix this issue...
  4. Flashdrives arnt reconized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flashdrives arnt reconized: I recently got an xbox 360 used. It has no hard drive, and all of the usb slots give power (they charge my phone and what not) how ever after formating the 2 flashdrives i have (SanDisk-Cruzer...
  5. Storage errors with 128gb flashdrive xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage errors with 128gb flashdrive xbox360: So we just bought this xbox 360 today, used. It didn't have a hard drive so we got a 128gb flash drive. We downloaded the update on the computer to the flash drive, and when we put the flash drive...
  6. Can you update a 360 game using a flashdrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you update a 360 game using a flashdrive?: I bought Halo Anniversary and after playing it for a half hour, I realized this is a crap remake with a lot of bugs. I was told that there are updates for games so I was hoping to try and see if...
  7. How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360: My son has xbox 360 and although we are connected to internet, the necessary updates for Lego Dimensions don't download so he can play with his Harry Potter character. Spent an hour on phone to...
  8. 64G Sansdisk flashdrive does not quite work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    64G Sansdisk flashdrive does not quite work?: It seems to initialize saying 59.6G size, but always 0G available. Inserting it first blinks, and then dim up and down as when working on PC. Format is exFAT, so it should work in general. I...
  9. USB/Flashdrive not loading last save point!

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB/Flashdrive not loading last save point!: My USB/flashdrive is plugged in and I can see it on the system - memory option, but when i go to play my game it just starts at the very beginning again instead of at my last save point. Any ideas...
  10. Xbox One keeps write protecting my flashdrives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps write protecting my flashdrives: Now, I'm not sure if it's the xbox one or the media player app but this is a real big issue for me. Had the completely throw away a flashdrive because of this, and before anyone says a thing yes,...