My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

Discus and support My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColeGriffith, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ColeGriffith
    ColeGriffith Guest

My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

Up i did wrong ^

. l

:)

ColeGriffith, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good restarted my rotator and restarted my xbox 30 time no update down loaded what else to do

Hi there ColeGriffith,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue logging into the Fortnite game. To help clarify:

• Does this only happen on one game?
    • What is the error code you receive?
    • When you test your network, do you receive any error messages.?

I recommend to try the following article:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console (Disconnect and reconnect your console's
    power cable) and then test the network.

If the issue persists, I recommend to re-install the Fortnite game to be able to get the update.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. cjh1972 Win User

Need help with error code 0x80040906

Hi,

I'm getting the same error code playing fortnight. No problem with internet at my home either.
  4. BoldfaceComet09 Win User

New Xbox One dashboard update wont let me play games at all

my system says go to store even though I have the game in system and will not load keeps giving me error code wont play at all
  5. Dathus Win User

WEP Encryption and Unable to Connect to Live

It keeps giving me mostly errors when connecting to the internet. Those are the only error codes it gives me.

Either it'll connect to the router then not the internet, or it'll connect to internet, router, XBL, then lose connection. I've NEVER had this issue before, until changing the encryption, and I need WEP for other devices in the household.
  6. Pandalikeamofo Win User

Netflix

it wont give me an activation code at all when im trying to do this. it just keeps saying netflix error, cant connect to netflix, and then gives me netflix.com/tvhelp
Thema:

1. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good... - Similar Threads - fortnight game keeps

2. can not get the fortnight going

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not get the fortnight going: I am getting the error code 0xe107df and as I like to report it on the hub the problem wont be resolved. e9d66c48-8efc-4cfb-b5fb-2379a0915b9d
  3. Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue: So I was able to confirm that its the brand new controller and not the headset. A friend of my sons came to my house with his headset and controller, in his controller the xbox sees both head...
  4. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  5. Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight: Hi All, My 12-year old son has been using my main Xbox login & username on Fortnight for the past few months. I'm going to apply some screentime restrictions on the Xbox that will require me to...
  6. Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back: Hey all, My son reports that he pressed the down button on the xbox controller which brought up a menu of some kind and now the Fortnight can only be controlled by what appears to be a PC. What...
  7. Fortnight - Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Disc: I bought the fortnight disc for xbox one. When we have put he disc in, it asks for us to subscribe to xbox live which is about $80 a year. Can we just play the game without the extra expense?...
  8. XBox Game Fortnight Not Showing up in Microsoft Family Reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Fortnight Not Showing up in Microsoft Family Reporting: I can control Xbox with my Microsoft Family Account, like set time limits. But when I get my weekly reports, my son's game times of Fortnight are not showing up. Madden game time is, but no...
  9. My fortnight game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game won't load: Keep getting the error code 0x8027025a it's the only game that does this and I've tried all the different steps they suggest and still the same issue 486fe264-f7c5-4efe-bcca-5243b908948d
  10. I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first but they both froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first but they both froze: I had 2 games to update Fifa 18 and fortnight I wanted to play Fifa first so I tryed to que fortnight this froze both games I’ve tryed restarting the Xbox but no hope both games still haven’t...