My Fortnite wont load

Discus and support My Fortnite wont load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abilithy, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Abilithy
    Abilithy Guest

My Fortnite wont load

Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me getting a new console 2 days ago. Someone please help me.

:)

Abilithy, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

My Fortnite wont load

Try to make a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable from the outlet for 30 seconds and plug it back in and power on the console that might help
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. Inaside Win User

Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.

I just redeemed the code successfully and it shows that I did in payment and billing. I wont be on my xbox for a month, I checked mobile and it didn’t show up. I’ve checked multiple times. Do I have to load up Fortnite on my xbox to redeem it?
  5. ProX V1perzz450 Win User

game wont install

I have updated my fortnite battle royale game and it wont let me load up the game and it frustrates me because this hasnt happened to me before and i cant play with my friends. Can you please fix this please

help will be appreciated thank you
  6. CarterWilson Win User

Game froze

Yes i was able to log into my profile. Yes im connected to the network and now it wont let me update any game and it wont install fortnite.
Thema:

My Fortnite wont load

1. My Fortnite wont load - Similar Threads - Fortnite wont load

2. Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...: Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a load screen after initial loading of the game. Error message ' Failed to write necessary files. please try...
  3. Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox: When i launch fortnite i Just see fortnite screen for 5 secondes Android after its i get kicked to xbox home lobby And there is no any update for fortnite the Problem Come after every fortnite And...
  4. Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now): Hi all, First of all, im a newbie here and trying as many avenues and seeing if any of you gaming experts can help the problem we have on my sons Xbox. We are all gamers in our house and all got...
  5. Fortnite wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wont install: Hi, my son had fortnite installed it said this game is corrupt try re installing so he did now it wont even install. We have cleared cache/cookies took out leads etc and nothing He share xbox...
  6. only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S): ive uninstalled and reinstalled three times its the only game that keeps prompting me with the "took too long to start" error code. HeeeeeeLLLLLPPPPP c45c9419-1809-4060-a5f6-fde39cc3a1cc
  7. Fortnite wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wont install: It says instalation stopped error code 80070570 wont let me uninstall. Won't let me do anything its just stopped i've tried unplugging it and the hard reset, nothing works...
  8. Fortnite wont download but everything else will????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite wont download but everything else will????: So i just got another xbox and i just started to download fortnite and it only gets up to 1.7% i have made another question before but nothing worked its happening on my New xbox one and my xbox...
  9. fortnite wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite wont work: it tells me to enter the following code: 0x97e107df ffbeff0b-8746-4f38-9c50-c0f9217457d9
  10. fortnite 2 weeks and still wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite 2 weeks and still wont load: basically ive had fortnite since season 1,but for some reason when loading i keep getting its taking to long to load message.i think it started after the last fortite update.ive uninstalled,done...