My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is not downloading. I always get the message that the installation stopped since two months. I can install other games on my xbox but not this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flo-SanMcGill, Feb 8, 2019.

1. My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

My game is not downloading. I always get the message that the installation stopped since two months. I can install other games on my xbox but not this one. I already played it but I had to reinstall it cause it didn't start. I got it from the Microsoft store.
    I have also enough storage on my xbox.

Any ideas what I can do?

:)

Flo-SanMcGill, Feb 8, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

5. SueSalter Win User

Help with accessing a game

Thanks Brad. I have now entered the code and my game, Forza Horizon 4, is downloading. It seems to be taking an age. What's the average time for a game to download?

Sue.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

1. My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon downloading

2. Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 content: My son recently downloaded fortune island on forza horizon 4 which works great, but when my other son logs in and tries to use the same add on it says he needs to purchase it? Surely this is not...
  3. Problème téléchargement FORZA Horizon 4 [Translation - Problem downloading FORZA Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème téléchargement FORZA Horizon 4 [Translation - Problem downloading FORZA Horizon 4]: Bonjour, Je fais parti du lot de ceux qui rencontrent un soucis d'installation de Forza 4. Avant de venir j'ai pris le temps de tester pas mal de choses qui n'ont rien donnés entre autre la...
  4. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  5. forza horizon 4 ultimate download fehler [Translation- Forza horizon 4 ultimate download error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 ultimate download fehler [Translation- Forza horizon 4 ultimate download error]: hi ich habe gestern die forza horizon 4 demo gestestet und gespielt und es lief alles einwandfrei heute habe ich die ultimate version gekauft und der download bricht immer ab und zeigt den fehler...
  6. [Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc

in XBoX on Windows
    [Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc: Hello everyone ! Here I have a problem with a download of the update Forza Horizon 4 pc. I was able to download the game but when I download the update, it is download up to 17 GB and then it goes...
  7. Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?: i renewed my Gamepass for a year on sep 27th. I received game codes for Forza (7 & horizon 3). I redeemed the Forza 7 code straight away, but the message has been automatically deleted by xbox...
  8. Download Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Forza Horizon 4: Yesterday I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition, but I can't download it. I paid the costs but nowhere on my account can I found that I bought the game. Can someone help me out with this?...
  9. problème téléchargement forza horizon 4 (Problem downloading Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    problème téléchargement forza horizon 4 (Problem downloading Forza Horizon 4): bonjour , a chaque fois que je lance mon téléchargement forza horizon 4 sa s’arrête entre 30 et 40 GO et sa recommence tout le temps a zéro pouvez vous m'aider svp ? Translate-Hello, every time...
  10. Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition, can not download the extra packs on the X-BOX One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition, can not download the extra packs on the X-BOX One: Hi there, Any one with the same problem? Did have trouble by downloading the game at the first place, later I found the same issue with downloading the extra packs! At the console I need to buy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza download 0x80070424

2. problems downloading forza horizon 4

3. forza horizon 4 drift pack not downloading