My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is not downloading. I always get the message that the installation stopped since two months. I can install other games on my xbox but not this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flo-SanMcGill, Feb 8, 2019.

1. My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

My game is not downloading. I always get the message that the installation stopped since two months. I can install other games on my xbox but not this one. I already played it but I had to reinstall it cause it didn't start. I got it from the Microsoft store.
    I have also enough storage on my xbox.

Any ideas what I can do?

:)

Flo-SanMcGill, Feb 8, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  3. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

6. SueSalter Win User

Help with accessing a game

Thanks Brad. I have now entered the code and my game, Forza Horizon 4, is downloading. It seems to be taking an age. What's the average time for a game to download?

Sue.
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading

1. My Forza Horizon 4 is not downloading - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon downloading

2. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  3. Forza horizon 2 isn’t on my download section but I know I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 isn’t on my download section but I know I own it: So today i was looking through my ready to install section and noticed that forza horizon 2 was missing and i know i own it because i got it from games with gold please HELP!...
  4. I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it: I first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft Store on July 23,2019. Then I wanted to play it. After I click in it, it says I downloaded THE GAME ,It says ,''We are unable to launch...
  5. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 infinite download, no fixes working

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 infinite download, no fixes working: Ive now downloaded forza horizon 4 twice over the last week on my 5mbps line, and twice ive lost all 70GBs of data. This is immensely frustrating. The file infinitely downloads. Every fix i try...
  7. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  8. Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. [Translation - I downloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. [Translation - I downloaded...: Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. Depolama alanı açıyorum 62 GB boş alanım var ama hata alıyorum yardımcı olursanız mutlu olurum. __________________ [Translation - I...
  9. Forza horizon 4 indiremiyorum [Translation - Forza horizon 4 can not download]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 indiremiyorum [Translation - Forza horizon 4 can not download]: Bugün xbox game pass üyeliği aldım forza horizon indirmek istedim ama 2 saat'dır indiriliyor diyor ve hiç ilerleme yapmıyor -------- [Mod Translation - I wanted to download forza horizon I got...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 не скачивается! [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 can not be downloaded! ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 не скачивается! [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 can not be downloaded! ]: верните мне деньги! я оплатил игру а она не скачивается... заменил жесткий диск на исправный.. игра оплачена куплена теперь я не могу в нее играть! --------- [Mod Translation - Give me back my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox forza 4 not downloading

2. forza download 0x80070424

3. problems downloading forza horizon 4

4. forza horizon 4 drift pack not downloading