My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ll get straight to it. Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my Xbox Series X, It will launch, and get to one screen before... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V1_Criminal, May 6, 2021.

1. My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play

I’ll get straight to it. Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my Xbox Series X, It will launch, and get to one screen before closing itself. I did recently install an update about 6.9 Gigabytes and have already uninstalled and re - installed Forza Horizon 4. I don’t know if its a hardware issue or malware. Here is a link to a video on what my problem is:

Forza Horizon 4 issue video problem

Please help me as soon as possible

submitted by /u/V1_Criminal
    [link] [comments]

/u/V1_Criminal, May 6, 2021
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  4. ThunderSmile Win User

Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

In january I could play forza but my second harddisk crashed. Now I would like to install forza horizon 3 on my new HDD but I can`t. I can`t install "Forza Horizon 3" on the windows store. I get at the end from the download the failure code 0x80073D0D.

I repaired the xbox app and the windows store but I have still the same problem. Pls help me. The windows support doesn`t want to help me.
  5. ​Jamie Win User

Forza Horizon 4

If Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on your PC, it may also be triggered by some RAM issues. In this case, it is necessary to clear your standby memory before you play Forza Horizon 4. You can clear your standby memory by using RAMMap, a freeware from Microsoft. :D Let me know if that helps!
  6. Edgarour Win User

Whici Is The Best Game On Game Pass For You???

For me it was forza horizon 4 in 2019 although I already finished it 100% and I really want to play a new one, let's see what catches me this year
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play

1. My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won’t

2. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  3. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  4. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  5. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS): when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this. * Moved from Community...
  6. How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?: i saw many youtubers uploading a video of demo gameplay of FH5 is it possible that i can also get to try it? c99d2e8b-d5df-4548-a10a-71543e5028aa
  7. Forza Horizon 3 DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC: I just started to play Forza Horizon 3 on PC after a long time of owning it and never touching it, but the racing itch is now once again getting to me, as it was one of my favorite games on my old...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won’t update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won’t update.: Hi peps i need help i’ve been playing ForzaHorizon4 for about 3 months and now i don’t because it needs to update but can’t get it right now. Things i’ve done: formatted HDD, trying to play from...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Won’t start on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 Won’t start on my Xbox One: As of about two weeks ago, FH3 doesnt work anymore. I put the disk in, and when I click on the game’s icon to start it, it says to please check if the disk is dirty or scratched. The disk is in...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Won’t Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Won’t Download: So I’m trying to download Forza Horizon 3, I have enough storage available, a lot more then what’s required. But when it begins downloading, about 30% in, it stops. I have to keep resuming it...