My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server

Discus and support My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world 82805449-63a8-472b-9133-7b75004e6ded Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaszLacy, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:14 PM.

1. ChaszLacy
    ChaszLacy Guest

They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world

:)

2. Wishcatcher Win User

Ok so my advise its to ask your father or mother to do it for you otherwise you will not be able to play with your friends...
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4. Broken Angel 77 Win User

If your NAT type is strict I'm afraid the only thing you can do is ask the person in charge of the Wi-Fi I'm afraid.

However, if it's open the problem may be that you have to send your friends the realm code/link for them to join if its their first time in the server.

Hope this helps.
  5. ChaszLacy Win User

so I cant do like half of the stuff on that list because I'm a child on my parents wifi and don't want to mess stuff up is there another way I can make my NAT go from strict to open
  6. GrimBread Win User

my clan is top notch

My name is and do you want to be freinds and do you no notch or are you notch if you are notch please be my freind and I love minecraft please be freinds with me
Thema:

1. My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server - Similar Threads - freinds cant play

2. how to i chat with my freinds online on linux with out the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i chat with my freinds online on linux with out the xbox app: i just switched to linux and i was wondering if their is a way to chat with my friends form my linux PC maybe form fire fox and before some one says get a real os like windows 10 i don't like...
  3. All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.: Not sure I need to send a text message for reason.Like forza Horizon related clubs.Not sure I need to get gold membership to join clubs. c4d3f677-d117-49cf-8eee-7b389d8a3fe0
  4. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  5. playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation: I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but cannot get it to show up on the 2nd Xbox. my...
  6. Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5: Hey guys, Im looking for friends that plays Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5. I dont have alot of time to play as I work from 9am - 5pm Pacific (US) Monday - Friday. Than being a single father only allows...
  7. handing gameplay control over to freinds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    handing gameplay control over to freinds: Say for example your on a game and you wanted to hand your controls over to a friends Xbox so that they could have a go for awhile is that possible and if so what steps do u need to to take to do...
  8. I cant join my freinds multiplayer world because im apparently not freinds with anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my freinds multiplayer world because im apparently not freinds with anyone: I cant join my freinds multiplayer world. Each time it shows that i cant join because im not freinds with anyone in the game. However i am freinds with them all. Help!...
  9. I CANT GET ANY INVATATIONS FROM MY FREINDS THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP BUT NOTHING WORKT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT GET ANY INVATATIONS FROM MY FREINDS THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP BUT NOTHING WORKT: I AINT GETTING ANY INVITES FROM MY FREINDS BUT THEY ARE TRYING HELP BUT NOTHING WORKT e195e4e7-caad-494c-af1e-0e169213e736
  10. i cant send message and am not banned i have lost alot of freind cause i can retext them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant send message and am not banned i have lost alot of freind cause i can retext them: i cant send message i lost alot of freind cause i cant retext and am not banned 6338faa9-ad96-41c6-a434-fe2facf5ffc3