My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...

Discus and support My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my friend who owns an Xbox one had issues loading madden 20, it said he did not own game or something so I suggested a HARD restart. (you just hold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CunningStunts1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...

So my friend who owns an Xbox one had issues loading madden 20, it said he did not own game or something so I suggested a HARD restart. (you just hold the power button to restart) He tried to and I don't know how but he factory restarted! "It's fine!" I thought to myself because i new he could log in. He called me saying it made a new account. I said "Ok, just log back in to your old account" He ended up using the same email on his old account and his new account.

He has two accounts, Same email, Same password I think. he tried deleting that new account but it just keeps logging him in, He can't play any of his xbox digital games or have any of his progress. I looked up what to do, Nothing. I have no clue on what to do please help.

:)

CunningStunts1, Nov 24, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email by mistake. what should he do if he cant log into his old one?

You’ll have to contact Microsoft support about this, none of us have the ability to look at your account and see what’s going on
  3. Vasin23 Win User

Xbox One Warranty Service Issue

Additionally. I have actually asked this before but figure it won't hurt to ask again. When I made my Xbox One live account, I accidentally made a new account. My old Xbox 360 account was under the email
    [MOD REMOVED]. Is there anyway we can merge these accounts? Or at the least transfer my gamer score over? That would be great.
  4. Sampsa93 Win User

Can not transfer my game tag to another email

I have the same problem. Says the same thing to me. I want to transfer my gametag that I use to account that is linked to my windows phone. The problem is that I accidentally made an unwanted gametag to that account. So I made new account to move the unwanted
    gametag to so I can change the good gametag to my WP account.

but when I try to change the GT it says the same error message as it says to outrunhook. What shall I do?
  5. A7201 Win User

WHERES MY ACCOUNT?

Same thing happened to me when i booted up my xbox tonight, it was working just fine yesterday but today it acted like it was reset to factory settings, I made a bunch of accounts on it and don't know an email to sign into the account, I know the gamertag
    and password but not the email, SO Frusterating!!!!
  6. LeftPuddle Win User

How can I delete my free xbox live account ?

Yeah I have the same issue as you ClearerMeat85. I tried putting my new email on my xbox and it made me create a new profile for it.

When I try to change my account's email to a different one, it says that email doesnt have an xbox account... which is the point because it auto-assigns me a new account when I try that.
Thema:

My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...

1. My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email... - Similar Threads - friend accidentally factory

2. My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban: I sent proof of the accidentally report via pictures and screenshots, they still have not unbanned me and disapproved my appeal, I feel like I should get some sort of compensation seeing how this...
  3. I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live: I think I accidentally reported my friend and I don’t know what to do. I’m worried that my friend might get banned. I still unsure if I reported her or not. 9a107b5f-1f78-42ad-b686-5834bc0e57ec
  4. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  5. I accidentally reported and banned my friend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported and banned my friend on Xbox: I recently hit report on one of my friends Xbox messages and he got banned as a result. I was wondering if he could get un-banned. cccec917-07e8-4d2c-96b3-62e1c92e79c1
  6. Accidentally blocked a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally blocked a friend: Here’s my question. I accidentally blocked a friend on xbox. Instead of unblocking them i iust added them as a friend again. The problem is even though i added them it says they are not blocked...
  7. my friend accidentally blocked me two days ago, but she can't unblock me

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend accidentally blocked me two days ago, but she can't unblock me: Hi, two days ago i was trying to talk to my friend but she accidentally blocked me, she cant unblock me for some reason, my friend said that the unblock button is darker and doesn't work, we've...
  8. I accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend: i was messing around with my friend and i took a screen shot of me "reporting" him for being racist and i accidentally sent the report instead of cancelling it is there anyway to cancel the report...
  9. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: I accidentally reported my friend and dont want him to get banned. How do I take it off? 86d40ed8-8a51-47ae-ac04-68f7b45106c8
  10. Accidentally Reported A Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Reported A Friend: I accidentally Reported a friend of mine For harassment and asked to moderate him for various things and it was a joke but now i‘m worried for him if anybody sees this and cares what do i do?!...