My friend and I can’t get into realms or servers on Minecraft PE

Discus and support My friend and I can’t get into realms or servers on Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Three days ago I got into the Minecraft app to play on a realm I’ve been playing on for weeks that my other friend had set up, However, nkt only did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CheeseMuffin071, Nov 19, 2020.

1. My friend and I can’t get into realms or servers on Minecraft PE

Three days ago I got into the Minecraft app to play on a realm I’ve been playing on for weeks that my other friend had set up, However, nkt only did the marketplace animations not play over the button, but it did not show any realms in the world or realms
    tab, saying only, “We could not connect to realms right now. Try again later.” As well, the serevr tab just said, “Servers coming soon”. I was just wondering how to fix it, as even with the new bug update of Nov. 18th, Minecraft is up to date, and as well,
    both my Microsoft account and WIFI are connected. Friends on Xbox and Switch are having no such issues, so is this a maintenence issue I missed, or perhaps it is a outside problem two people both experienced, at the same day, one on a realm and the otehr not,
    both with Microsoft accounts connected.

:)

CheeseMuffin071, Nov 19, 2020
  2. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

You can join realms in mincraft pe, but my friend can't join in any server for some reason.
  3. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  4. OvkingGaming Win User

Minecraft PE

Hello im ovking gaming my minecraft is on pe i cant enter server and realm pls help also check out my youtube channel
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

i dont think you can join realms in minecraft pe edition
  6. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
Thema:

My friend and I can’t get into realms or servers on Minecraft PE

1. My friend and I can’t get into realms or servers on Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - friend can’t realms

2. Can’t redeem gift friend sent me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem gift friend sent me: My friend sent me the code for rocket league and it says something went wrong check instroctions ed108d96-8ef5-4ca5-a48c-3492e09774c4
  3. Can’t unmute friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t unmute friend: Muted my friend a couple of months ago and am now trying to unmute him but no matter how many times I press unmute in the party he stays muted. We double checked to make sure neither of us had the...
  4. Friends can’t join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can’t join: Why cant my friends join me. We both play on ipads a20bcaa4-6d08-4c4c-9e37-0dce97c1b89c
  5. Help wanted please, I can’t hear my friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Help wanted please, I can’t hear my friends.: So I did a factory reset to fix a glitch in Minecraft, and it reset everything, so I put everything back like my accounts and stuff. Then I go and join my friends party, and I can’t hear them,...
  6. can’t communicate with friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t communicate with friend: Just one of my friends I cant chat with properly party chat doesnt work at all, I cant see hus display picture at all and with in game chat I can hear hin but he cant hear me. we have tried...
  7. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  8. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  10. Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends: I have tried to join my friends server in Minecraft over realms, but I tried to accept the invitation and it just tells me to change my “online and safety settings” so I have followed the steps to...