my friend banned me

Discus and support my friend banned me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my friend went on my account and sent himself a message wich he reported getting me banned and i need it reversed because i didn't do it i know this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenfournie, Apr 30, 2019.

1. kenfournie
    kenfournie Guest

my friend banned me

my friend went on my account and sent himself a message wich he reported getting me banned and i need it reversed because i didn't do it i know this sounds like a lie but im serious and in despret need of help

:)

kenfournie, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

my friend banned me

You can try going to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, however, you are responsible for your account at all times so there is no guarantee it will
    be lifted.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

my friend banned me

hey there

The enforcement team that handle suspension dont use the forums. You would need too vist enforcement.xbox.com and see if you can set up a case review if the suspension is more then 24 hours.

unfortunately has this was sent then action was taken it doesnt matter who sent the message it was a code of conduct vloation so action was taken. I would advise you use a pass key on your account if you use a shared console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/create-xbox-one-passkey
  4. Geth Win User

my friend banned me

You are responsible solely for your account.

Also, I'd recommend new friends.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My friend got me banned

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but keep in mind that you are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was you or your friend who sent the message, it was done on your account.
  6. Please Man Up Win User

My friend got me banned...

Thema:

my friend banned me

1. my friend banned me - Similar Threads - friend banned

2. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  3. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  4. friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks: a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so i was wondering if there were any other ways...
  5. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  6. I don't think my friend shoul've been banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't think my friend shoul've been banned.: My friend got banned yesterday for an inappropriate gamerpic that never went live. Please change this rule since it is stupid that because it went live he still got banned. I don't think he...
  7. Friend banned in defence of another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend banned in defence of another: A friend has a one week communication ban due responding to a rude comment from a player that was stirring up trouble for losing. Is there a possible course of action to reduce ban suspension?...
  8. Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned: Unbanned me plz ***Moved from Windows 10 / Ease of access*** be082b6e-2ecf-4dde-be05-faf3375f9357
  9. Account was banned due to my friend changing my gamer pic to something rude

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account was banned due to my friend changing my gamer pic to something rude: Hello. My account was recently banned because my friend changed my gamer pic to something rude. I was wondering if i could have the enforcement reversed? cf42a9f1-20fe-48e7-9399-45024d3437a8
  10. Friend Was Falsely Comms Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Was Falsely Comms Banned: My friend was banned from communications because he said to someone on his team "you guys were **** amazing". He clearly meant no I'll intent and was instead trying to tell his team they did...