My friend can hear me but I can’t hear him

Discus and support My friend can hear me but I can’t hear him in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So me and my friend are trying out the new discord and Xbox partnership and he can hear me but I can’t hear him. He plays on PC and I play on Xbox.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bumpatheshark, Sep 20, 2022.

1. My friend can hear me but I can’t hear him

So me and my friend are trying out the new discord and Xbox partnership and he can hear me but I can’t hear him. He plays on PC and I play on Xbox. What do I do?

submitted by /u/bumpatheshark
    [link] [comments]

/u/bumpatheshark, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Hordie Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

Hi The Donkey Fly,

Sorry you're having issues with your Mic. First make sure your mute isn't on. If it's still not detecting your speech at all as support said it's likely a hardware issue and you would need to send it in for repairs and/or buy another headset. That said you
    can start another party with yourself to make sure there isn't a connection issue of some kind. If the circle doesn't light up there, then yes it's a mic issue.

Hope this helps!
  3. Iron Mounta1n Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

You don't say what kind of headset it is but I had the same issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 500X.

Turns out the USB hub I put between the transmitter and the xbox was the culprit.

When I connected the transmitter directly to the Xbox, whalla.... mic worked again.

Regards,

Joe
  4. wi7bit Win User

I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

Hi SlinkDinkJay

What model headset is it? I had the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 (gen1) and they decided to stop picking up my mic. Even tried using Bluetooth on my phone and record a memo but got the same result, so I knew it wasn't the console.

Manufacture asked me to reset it using the Audio app on the PC, which I did. It worked for a while but stopped again.

Luckily, I had a three-year warranty, so I returned them and got the Stealth 600 (gen 2).

Hope that helps.
  5. TheDuck8283 Win User

I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

Try these steps:

* Connect your headset to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub to update

* Charge your headset

* Update your controller.

Please let me know if this helps!
  6. infectedblack83 Win User

I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

Hola espero poder ayudarte,

La entrada de los controles es de 3.5 lo cual te permite habilitar el micrófono, también podria ser una falta de actualización o que tu amigo te a silenciado sin querer.

Si ninguna de estas opciones es te recomiendo que visites este linck y con gusto podran ayudarte suerte

h//beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
Thema:

My friend can hear me but I can’t hear him

1. My friend can hear me but I can’t hear him - Similar Threads - friend hear can’t

2. On my headset I can hear the fortnite music but I can’t hear my friends and they can’t hear me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On my headset I can hear the fortnite music but I can’t hear my friends and they can’t hear me.: I can hear the Fortnite music on my headset but I can’t hear my friends and they can’t hear me. I have the volume up, voice chat on, and all the settings set to allow voice chat and it still won’t...
  3. I can talk but my friends can’t hear me though party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can talk but my friends can’t hear me though party chat: On a Friday night when I just got on the the Xbox I was about to play Minecraft with my friends. Before I had no issues until later on I thought my friends was pulling a prank on me that they were...
  4. I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...

in XboX Insiders
    I need help I can’t hear my friend and he can’t hear me but when I join my other friends...: I need help submitted by /u/rourke2214 [link] [comments]
  5. Help wanted please, I can’t hear my friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Help wanted please, I can’t hear my friends.: So I did a factory reset to fix a glitch in Minecraft, and it reset everything, so I put everything back like my accounts and stuff. Then I go and join my friends party, and I can’t hear them,...
  6. My friends can hear me but I can’t hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can hear me but I can’t hear them: When I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare, in the game chat my friends are able to hear me but I am not able to hear them? Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thank you....
  7. Friends can’t hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends can’t hear me: Hi i can hear my friends on xbox, but they cant me headset works on other devices contoller up to date tried different controllers, no change NAT is open mited and unmuted chat reset xbox...
  8. My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine: I havent been suspended or banned recently at all but all of a sudden now in a certain party with a specific 3 friends, they cant hear me but my mic is wireless and is picking up sound fine and...
  9. I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.: When I try to talk to my friend in a party I can hear him but he can’t hear me. 18113a8e-d61f-428b-abe0-0f7c250c2e16
  10. Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help: My friend recently unblocked me from Xbox after accidentally blocking me. After re adding him as a friend and unmuting him I still can’t hear him but him and others can still hear him speak can...