my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold

Discus and support my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and i have the same version of minecraft but they cant join my world. I am able to join their world and play along with them but when they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelMoodie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold

My friend and i have the same version of minecraft but they cant join my world. I am able to join their world and play along with them but when they try to join my world it says its unable to connect. Need help asap

:)

MichaelMoodie, Sep 18, 2020
  2. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  4. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

You can join realms in mincraft pe, but my friend can't join in any server for some reason.
  5. OvkingGaming Win User

Minecraft PE

Hello im ovking gaming my minecraft is on pe i cant enter server and realm pls help also check out my youtube channel
  6. Genius2340 Win User

My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

I have a similar problem but In my case, I cant do it on my android phone.
Thema:

my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold

1. my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold - Similar Threads - friend cant join

2. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  3. Cant join friends online since most recent alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join friends online since most recent alpha skip ahead update: Ever since the most recent update, i am unable to join friends online, or invite friends to an online game, however i can join parties an invite people to parties submitted by /u/GoldStaysLit...
  4. I cant join my friends world but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends world but they can join mine: While playing Minecraft (yes we both have XBox one and the version of the game is the same and the NAT type is Open and ive already messed with my privacy settings to play online with others) It...
  5. X Box 1x 'Join Friends' tab greyed out so cant join friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box 1x 'Join Friends' tab greyed out so cant join friends: Everytime I try to join a friends game from the xbox menu the option is gray and wont let me click it or anything I can join party but not game, this has only just started happening and I have had...
  6. Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN: I am trying to get my friends to be able to join my server and the only join option seems to be though Lan. I downloaded it from the https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock and...
  7. Cant join my friends game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join my friends game.: So I've bought two diffrent xbox's to test this out. On the xbox one s I cant join my friend in multiple games that arent run by big servers like destiny or COD. However games like Ark and...
  8. cant join friends minecraft server cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft server cross platform: when my friend on switch tries to invite me to her server, the invite does not come up on my PC. if i am on my switch or xbox one, the invite comes through. i can invite her on my PC but no...
  9. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  10. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...