My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

Discus and support My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ACG776, May 22, 2020.

1. ACG776
    ACG776 Guest

When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem. However, on another world they sent an invite for, I wasn't
    able to connect. It seems like the issue depends on the worlds, but making copies of existing worlds has stopped working as a solution.

This really annoying issue has been bombarding us for years now, and is still a very common issue till this day. It is Minecraft Bedrock Edition. We are also on the same version of minecraft.

:)

ACG776, May 22, 2020
  2. Suburban Chud Win User

Hello,

You will need to check your Windows Firewall settings.

If Minecraft is not allowed in the Firewall, the “Unable to connect to world” issue can happen. ... Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender
    Firewall.
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  6. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
Thema:

1. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - friend can't join

2. My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4: Hello. My friend can't join my session because they see that they don't have permission to do so. He also has blocked Horizon live. I think it has something to do with the Microsoft family. After...
  3. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  4. My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can't join my minecraft pe world: My nintendo switch friends can't join my minecraft pe World. But i can join their worlds fe984533-d38e-4c3f-a2cc-6880fbcba94e
  5. I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore: On the PC Xbox companion app, it won't show me which friends are in parties anymore. Even though they are in parties. Is there any way to fix this? Should I just get the replacement app?...
  6. My daughters friends can't join her anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughters friends can't join her anymore: My daughter has played minecraft on her ipad and xbox with her friends plenty before. But past few months no one can join her worlds. They can join her realm I set up but none of her worlds. At...
  7. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  8. I can't join my friends Minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world.: My friend plays on Android and I play on Xbox we are both in the beta and both of our versions are up to date i have been able to join their other world's but not one I was once kicked out of is...
  9. Can't join my friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join my friend's world: I can't join my friend's Minecraft world. It's been happening for a while. My friend can join anyone but me and I can join anyone but him and don't know how to fix it. We both have our NAT on open...
  10. Can't join friends in an online game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends in an online game!: Hi all, I am trying to join friends (who I have been able to accept) in an online game. I have 2 boys who want to play an online game with another friend. We are able to create a party and hear...