My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

Discus and support My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help and feel free to ask for more details 4976221a-950f-4d3e-a3b8-0df41d88961c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halbix, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Halbix
    Halbix Guest

My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

Please help and feel free to ask for more details

:)

Halbix, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac... - Similar Threads - friend can't link

2. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  3. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  4. Can't join my friend in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friend in minecraft: I can't join my friend in minecraft! I need help! We both play on the PC with the same vision. Game is minecraft for windows 10 on the app store. [img] [img]...
  5. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  6. Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]: Eu adicionei meu amigo no minecraft, ele começa a jogar e eu aperto no mundo dele pra entrar, mas fica dizendo que está ligando ao mundo e daí depois de um tempo dis que não foi possivel se...
  7. I can't join my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world: hey my names is aracely! today I been trying to join my friends world but every time I do it saying "unable to connect the world''. I try everything but nothing. I even look it up and I follow...
  8. Minecraft, I can't join my friend world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft, I can't join my friend world: Me and my friend can't join our world, i play on xbox, she plays on windows 10 edition, we have the same version, we don't have networks problem, and i try searching a solution on the forum, but i...
  9. Can't join friends party but can join others.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends party but can join others.: I don't know why but as of 3 days ago I haven't been able to join one specific friends Xbox Live Parties, He can join everyone else other than mine and I can join anyone I want to. But as soon as...
  10. I can't play with my friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play with my friend: [img] My friend and I want to connect with Xbox. I use a mobile phone, he uses a computer, all bedrock version. But he ca n’t enter the archive I opened, but I can go in the archive he opened, and...