My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

Discus and support My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help and feel free to ask for more details 4976221a-950f-4d3e-a3b8-0df41d88961c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halbix, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Halbix
    Halbix Guest

My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

Please help and feel free to ask for more details

:)

Halbix, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac and we wanna play minecraft cross platform

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to play Minecraft with your buddy that is using an alternate platform.

Players on Minecraft Java Edition [PC, MAC] can't play with others using the Bedrock version of Minecraft [Windows 10, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch]. This is as per design according to the

Minecraft website
    . There is no word of if this will change in the future.

At this time, you must both be using the same version of Minecraft in order to join your buddies Worlds.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  3. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

I have tried the beta a little. Seemed like it would be fun with friends.

Just to update my issues with EA and my wife's account I was able to final change the emails associated with the accounts. She called back to get her Live account linked to the correct account. Now, none of the EA/Origin accounts work. And they say call
    MS to be sure her gmail is the email linked to her MS account. It is because that is the account she uses to sign in with.
  4. MatthewBaldwin Win User

Adding Xbox Music Pass to Gold Family Plan

My wife, read: adult, couldn't update the CC on her Xbox Music account because she's in our Gold Family Plan. Removing her from the plan allowed her to get her Xbox Music account working again, but I can't add her back into the family plan for 5 days! What
    the heck Microsoft...
  5. ajak69 Win User

A few questions about transferring licenses to another console...

I see. Let's say my friend lives in the UK, and I live in the US. Now I wanna share Destiny with her, so I let her use my account to buy Destiny on her console so she could play it. I have enough money on my account to buy Destiny, would there be any problems
    or violations if I let her use my account to buy Destiny because she's in the UK? Would she be able to use my MS money to buy it without any problems?
  6. UnderRatedBoss Win User

But my friend has blocked me. I can't send her a friend request because he's threatened her. Also No matter what she won't unblock me, she said she was scared he'd hurt her family. Please file a complaint on this guy. He use to mod and his console is modified
    I think. So I'm going to file complaint a system tampering.
Thema:

1. My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac... - Similar Threads - friend can't link

2. I can't join my friends world... Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends world... Please help!: Yesterday I went on my Xbox to play on my friend's Minecraft world with him but I wasn't able to join. It was just on locating server and it wouldn't change to anything else. I couldn't join that...
  3. Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac): My friends and I have been trying to play together for a while now. They can all play with each other but I can't. I'm on a macbook, while one of my friends are on a nintendo switch and the other...
  4. Can't play terraria with my friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play terraria with my friend.: Yesterday and earlier today i could play eith my friend but now when i invite him it says unable to join. We ste botch on xbox one, i am on ethernet and he is on WiFi....
  5. friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone: ok so. i have a friend that plays ps4 and game chat audio doesnt pick up on my stream (im xbox one s streaming on twitch) so he downloaded the xbox app on his phone so that i could add him into a...
  6. I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.: When I go into a party and try to talk, I can't speak but I can hear anything else just fine. I did all the troubleshooting like resetting my console, resetting my controller, but they never work....
  7. Can't join friends in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends in Sea of Thieves: Hello there! I have the Steam version of Sea of Thieves while my friends have the Microsoft store version. I can join their games when they send me an invite, but whenever I click on the "Join...
  8. Can't unmute my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unmute my friend: Can't unmute my friend and I didn't mute him ffba88ad-2bf5-4deb-8be5-a31ea138da6d
  9. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  10. Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.: Hello, I am a Krean user I'm going to get to the main point right away. First of all, I'm going to go into the Human Folders, but what I used to do in local mode are all gone? So I was amazed,...