My friend cant log in to account

Discus and support My friend cant log in to account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My friend have a little bit problem. He cant log in to his account because He has two factory vertification And he doesnt have his old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BizziczSB, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BizziczSB
    BizziczSB Guest

Hello,

My friend have a little bit problem.

He cant log in to his account because He has two factory vertification And he doesnt have his old number. IS There some way how to delete without waiting month for vertification from Microsoft we cant do anything. Thanks for help guys
    My friend cant log in to account [​IMG]

:)

BizziczSB, Nov 21, 2020
  2. i munch boys Win User

Cannot reedem codes or manage my account

This is my friends account im using to post on this forum, i cant log into xbox.com using my account
  3. MaL RekkiE Win User

map packs

but why cant my friend play with me splitscreen (live) if he log in with hes account on my box?
  4. TomButler5 Win User

Minecraft PS4

I cannot log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and cant play with my friend who is on Xbox One
  5. TwistedxWisdom Win User

my xbox live account got hacked and the guy sold it i am talkking to the guy who bought it and he is trying to make me pay for it

it is not my account its my friends and he cant log in so he told me to get on here and ask he has phone number gamertag and credit card number
  6. Tgeekster Win User

cant log in to my account.

Hi killer ariel,

Can you try and re-download your profile

• Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    • Select Download Profile..
    • Enter the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. enter your Windows Live ID password.
    • Note If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID information is required to download the profile.
    • Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
Thema:

1. My friend cant log in to account - Similar Threads - friend cant log

2. Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline: Me and my friend use Bedrock Minecraft. He plays on the playstation, i play on my iPad. We see eachother as offline, even though we’re clearly not. We both have confirmed that we dont have the...
  3. Cant Unmute Xbox One friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Unmute Xbox One friend: I'm playing xbox with a friend and last night until about 11pm (UK time) last night with no issues. Come on today and on each others accounts its showing us as muted and we cannot unmute each...
  4. A friend gifted me Minecraft for Windows 10 but I cant use it

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend gifted me Minecraft for Windows 10 but I cant use it: A friend of mine has recently gifted Minecraft but unbeknownst to him, I have a Macbook. I made the mistake of redeeming it before actually looking up whether it was applicable to my device. Is...
  5. I want to share a friend but my console cant share again this year

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to share a friend but my console cant share again this year: I want to share my console. But i my console cant share again this year what can i do to share it this year?? 5e12161c-d12d-4dd7-88dd-8d48793f3930
  6. MInecraft: cant see my friends online

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft: cant see my friends online: I have played crossplay with my friends for a while now. Out of nowhere i cant see my friends online in the "friends tab" and cant see their worlds but on the xbox console companion i see that...
  7. Party Chat - Friends hear me, I cant hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - Friends hear me, I cant hear them: HI, I have recently moved into a new house with a new internet provider (ATT). Now I am having issues with party chat. They can hear me but I cannot hear them. In game chat I can usually hear...
  8. bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me

in XboX Insiders
    bug when update came out where i cant hear my friends but they can hear me: theres this bug when the new xbox update came out and i cant hear my friends but they can hear me. before the update everything was normal. i have adult settings and my headset mic and controller...
  9. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  10. I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10): so i cant see my friend on my friends list and i go to there profile they said they have me friended still but it says im offline for them too this is happening with my main xbox account and if i...