My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

Discus and support My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaltPeanuts, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SaltPeanuts
    SaltPeanuts Guest

So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it hasn't let him play Minecraft for some time. Any solutions?

:)

SaltPeanuts, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch - Similar Threads - friend can't log

2. Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]: Já reiniciei o jogo e o Xbox um milhão de vezes, verifiquei as configurações do jogo e do mundo, está tudo certo. Mas não consigo entrar no mundo de ninguém e nem ninguém entrar no meu mundo....
  3. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  4. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  5. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game: Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both...
  6. Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post): So me and my friend are both on Xbox One, were both on the same version of minecraft, and both of our nat types are open. Every single day of the week I try to invite him and he gets "can't...
  7. My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(: Ok so idk why this happened but a few months ago (maybe 3 or 2 monthes) before the 1.11.1 update on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my friend could join me and my other friend's worlds/servers in MC...
  8. Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds: I have been trying to play minecraft with a friend. Every time he tries to join either my own or our other friend's world. It loads for a few seconds then says Cannot Connect. We both have the...
  9. I can't connect minecraft on switch to my friend on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect minecraft on switch to my friend on Xbox one: I've been playing Minecraft on the Nintendo switch for a while on my friend's world and he plays on Xbox one. We've had no problems connecting until today. Every time I try to join his world it...
  10. My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore: I just recently got back from college, so I moved my xbox from there back home. I've been playing with them on pocket edition for a few days and before that everything seemed to work just fine. As...