My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

Discus and support My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaltPeanuts, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SaltPeanuts
    SaltPeanuts Guest

So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it hasn't let him play Minecraft for some time. Any solutions?

:)

SaltPeanuts, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch - Similar Threads - friend can't log

2. Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is: Hi, my Xbox is showing that my friend is not online even though she is (this has only just started happening), neither of us have changed our settings and I have tried a hard reset which has not...
  3. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  4. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  5. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.: Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled...
  6. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted: Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and leaves the world open so I can play. I can...
  7. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox): Myself (on PC) and my friend (on Xbox) can't get the audio to work right, I've tried all trouble shooting online and I'm having 0 success. He can hear me just fine, but for some reason I can't...
  8. I can't join my friend's world using android

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friend's world using android: I'm trying and trying to join on my friend's world but it always took almost 1 minute and then says "Unable to connect to world" please help me i'm using android and new minecraft version 1.14.1.3...
  9. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  10. One friend and I can't play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One friend and I can't play together: So this started about a week ago at this point, I posted my problem on the Xbox subreddit yesterday but got no answers. So playing multiplayer games solo works completely fine and partying up and...