My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

Discus and support My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NebulousGlue435, Sep 9, 2019.

1. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to his house to continue playing everything we had done was
    gone, I assume its a syncing error, is there any way to fix this?

:)

NebulousGlue435, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Wetemuh Win User

My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the progress was all gone

When you open the minecraft app on console make sure you close it than refresh the game. It should have refreshed by then.
  3. SFCPlarg Win User

herobrine pop up

My friend momma swis he found that herobrine is real and first time he sommoned him he griefed his world and he got the grudge pop up. His friend was also in the game and he got the scaey maze exercist pop up. I will never play minecraft on the xbox until
    he is taken off and no more pop ups
  4. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
  5. W4RMIND Win User

herobrine pop up

[quote user="plarg"]

My friend momma swis he found that herobrine is real and first time he sommoned him he griefed his world and he got the grudge pop up. His friend was also in the game and he got the scaey maze exercist pop up. I will never play minecraft on the xbox until
    he is taken off and no more pop ups

[/quote]

You think you are cool? Keep this to yourself, but i went on Disney's website........WITHOUT asking my parent for permission.
  6. crimsonleader21 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

Hi i you said you are trying to connect to his computer world while he is on mobile from my knowledge of pc minecraft if he is not on the world you can't connect to it also your friends internet could have a bad connection hope this helps
Thema:

My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

1. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the... - Similar Threads - friend continued Minecraft

2. Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...: Hello, I bought the World War Z season pass and gifted it to my friends thinking they would be able to play it. They play the game on their PC using their game pass. I was wondering is there...
  3. my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend cant join my minecraft pe wold: My friend and i have the same version of minecraft but they cant join my world. I am able to join their world and play along with them but when they try to join my world it says its unable to...
  4. Friends Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends Issues: I have tried multiple times to add a friend who disappeared off of my friends list. Both of us have talked and neither of us have blocked each other. we go to add each other back we get the same...
  5. question for a friend (minecraft)

in XBoX on Mobile
    question for a friend (minecraft): my friend is playing on mobile (andriod) and she cant join nor get invites from me or from friends and this includes on her console also. no matter how many times ive tried she wouldnt get a...
  6. A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us

in XBoX on Consoles
    A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us: A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us 21013a32-d325-44c1-8d04-418088f6cb97
  7. Two of my friends were removed from my friends list but I didn’t remove them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my friends were removed from my friends list but I didn’t remove them: My friends were removed from my friends list but i didnt remove them one was a online friends the other was a friend from school at first i thought they blocked me i asked the one i went to school...
  8. I accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend: i was messing around with my friend and i took a screen shot of me "reporting" him for being racist and i accidentally sent the report instead of cancelling it is there anyway to cancel the report...
  9. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

in XboX Insiders
    Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...: When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself, his/her "Social" tab shows a different...
  10. Friends to continue in Battles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends to continue in Battles: Hi everybody from the XBOX community, I am in the search of new partners that would like to go on quests in especial mission. I have a level 31 with the warlock; 30 with the titan and 31 with...