My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

Discus and support My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020.

1. -EvilQueen-
    -EvilQueen- Guest

Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿

:)

-EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What you can do (not recommended) is that your friend redeem the code directly to your account, for this you would have to lend your account
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi -EvilQueen-

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please
    don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

if your friend is in a different region, he would have to try finding a code from a retailer that sells them for your region. Gifting through Xbox is region locked and Microsoft will not swap the code from a different region.
  5. yobrizo Win User

although console is region free, the store is not. that is, if the game is physical or international code will suit you on any xbox. if it is purchased as a gift can only be redeemed in the store of that country and with connection in that country
  6. WittingCascade5 Win User

GTA 5 Not working

console is PAL GTA 5 is ntscj that is region free and i bought the first 2 games from a online shop and once from a retailer ... i have given my xbox for servicing hope that it works after that ... the guy told me that the laser must be jammed and ur gta
    5 is not reading as it is more difficult to read then other games
Thema:

1. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region - Similar Threads - Friend Gave GTA

2. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  3. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  4. Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live: Hello all, well, before you ask, yes, I changed my privacy settings on both xboxlive.com and my xbox one, I can't figure this out, not sure why it is happening and I have tried everything I can...
  5. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  6. Fortnite invite friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite invite friends: Hello, my son has a problem with invite friends. If somebody else want to invite my son, other side will receive a message, that my son has blocked all requests. Anybody know why this is...
  7. Friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Friends: Im on my ipad and I cant figure out how to friend someone, Can I have some help? a76c700c-07d5-4770-85f2-ab7144c26b54
  8. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  9. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...
  10. Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).: Hey Everyone!. I'm in a bit of a pickle here, so on 14th march so today i'm posting this, i got a code from a friend that lives in Canada for a season pass to Sniper Elite 4, it's a gift for my...