My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

Discus and support My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020.

1. -EvilQueen-
    -EvilQueen- Guest

Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿

:)

-EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What you can do (not recommended) is that your friend redeem the code directly to your account, for this you would have to lend your account
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi -EvilQueen-

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please
    don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

if your friend is in a different region, he would have to try finding a code from a retailer that sells them for your region. Gifting through Xbox is region locked and Microsoft will not swap the code from a different region.
  5. yobrizo Win User

although console is region free, the store is not. that is, if the game is physical or international code will suit you on any xbox. if it is purchased as a gift can only be redeemed in the store of that country and with connection in that country
  6. WittingCascade5 Win User

GTA 5 Not working

console is PAL GTA 5 is ntscj that is region free and i bought the first 2 games from a online shop and once from a retailer ... i have given my xbox for servicing hope that it works after that ... the guy told me that the laser must be jammed and ur gta
    5 is not reading as it is more difficult to read then other games
Thema:

1. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region - Similar Threads - Friend Gave GTA

2. only have few friends,i cannot really tell which gamertags they had earlier. isnt it...

in XboX Insiders
    only have few friends,i cannot really tell which gamertags they had earlier. isnt it...: it would be neat to have a feature which shows the past (3 orsomething like it) gamertags friends in the friends list had and which they changed from to current. submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13...
  3. friend getting kicked from xbox party when I join

in XBoX on Windows
    friend getting kicked from xbox party when I join: hey all, I'm on PC and use the xbox game bar app and whenever I join a party with him he gets disconnected. We used to use party chat (xbox game bar)before and it worked great, but now it always...
  4. I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat: I cant unmute a friend in party chat, please any help would be appreciated a7dad72b-ec43-4573-a1f6-7f048dfe507e
  5. Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?: I know it's a weird question, but hear me out. I have a friend that's a very caring and giving person. It is one of his best, and at times worst qualities. I know he can afford it, but at the...
  6. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...
  8. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  9. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...
  10. Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).: Hey Everyone!. I'm in a bit of a pickle here, so on 14th march so today i'm posting this, i got a code from a friend that lives in Canada for a season pass to Sniper Elite 4, it's a gift for my...