my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

Discus and support my friend get charged but he dont have game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TeakLearner7379, Sep 13, 2019.

1. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help.

:)

TeakLearner7379, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, If he push the midle X button on him controller and keeping pressing to a feel seconds so when the console show a popup window so then he goes in option Report a Problem so he can make the report. If he can make screen capture so he can make the anex
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Teak,

Thanks for the update on the issue. If he does not see the purchase, it could be possible that he purchased the game pass on a different account or the purchase never went through. We recommend to request a call from support and they will be able to assist
    your friend in finding out what happened.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. TeakLearner7379 Win User

how to make report? he got error on payment page now he is like didnt do anything. just basic account.
  5. TeakLearner7379 Win User

he is on pc. we look the orders page but nothing in there.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello TeakLearner7379,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your friends purchased Xbox Game Pass, but he does not have access to the list of games that are available with Xbox Game Pass. Is your friend playing on an Xbox One or a Windows 10
    computer? Your friend needs to log in to his account on the
    Microsoft website
    to confirm if his subscription is active. Also, he needs to check

the order history
    for his account and confirm that he was charged for the subscription.

If the subscription shows that it is active, but he does not have the ability to use it; we recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If he is using an Xbox One, he can try

removing his account from his console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass - Similar Threads - friend charged dont

2. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  3. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  4. Friends and online gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends and online gaming: My friends activity status wont refresh and most of my friends are stuck as “offline” or “last seen 20 days ago” even though they have been online or are online. This is starting to effect my game...
  5. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  6. My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image: My friend changed my profile picture to something NSFW and I changed my profile picture as fast as I could to one of the defaults. will anything happen to my profile since he did this? (It said...
  7. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  8. Unbanning a friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a friend: I accidently banned a friend, can I undo it? ca9b9972-93f7-4ae4-b2a5-8ec84ed426ea
  9. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  10. Need help, Had 2 friends purchase NFS deluxe edit for 6.25, wants to charge me 24.99???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, Had 2 friends purchase NFS deluxe edit for 6.25, wants to charge me 24.99???: Hello, I have a situation here, one for my friends told me they bought NFS deluxe edition on the Microsoft store for 6.25, and so did her cousin. I went to go buy it and its 24.99 for me. She, nor...