My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

Discus and support My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LifeAegis, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/LifeAegis
    /u/LifeAegis Guest

My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen.

submitted by /u/LifeAegis
    [link] [comments]

/u/LifeAegis, Aug 26, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unenrolement by mistake

If you've previously owned either the Xbox Preview Dashboard or the Xbox Insider Hub apps, just reinstall the Xbox Insider Hub from the
    Ready to Install list in My games & apps. If you can’t find it there, look for it in the Store.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  3. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  4. LLoydizle Win User

Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

Removing the console is pretty much instant, not two weeks. Has he removed it using the Xbox Insider Hub app?
    Just spoke to him. Yes, he removed it from the Insider Hub app.
  5. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  6. asenath7766 Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
    Yeah, this is ridiculous. Makes me think they want us to buy it again!
Thema:

1. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him... - Similar Threads - friend installed Minecraft

2. Faster way to delete friends

in XboX Insiders
    Faster way to delete friends: I think Xbox needs a fast way to remove friends from the friend list because I’m 100% sure that a lot of people have way to many friends in their friends, list well if we had a faster way to...
  3. Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one: Hi, I have a question. My friend has an Xbox Live Gold account and me too. He has FIFA 19, but I don't have. Is it possible for us to play a match together (online), despite the fact that I...
  4. New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it: My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering thing contact the support find the key but in...
  5. Friend Unable to Play Installed DLC for Black Ops 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Unable to Play Installed DLC for Black Ops 2 on Xbox One: Hello. As the title says, my friend has installed the DLC for Black Ops 2, seems to have everything where it should be. However, whenever he loads up Black Ops and tries to play zombies, it won’t...
  6. Installing a game on a friends console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a game on a friends console: I recently bought Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition as part of the summer game sale. The purchase was fine and I downloaded and played the game for several days. Now I am staying at a...
  7. I can't buy Or use DLC my friend installed on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Or use DLC my friend installed on my xbox: my friend downloaded some DLC onto my Xbox and I couldn't access any of it so I saved some money to buy it myself but now it won't let me buy it I click install but I still have no access...
  8. Find friends to play with on Xbox 360- the 200th installment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Find friends to play with on Xbox 360- the 200th installment.: I'm looking for people within my general age range (preteens/teens) to start a new survival world with. Friend "" and I'll create a world. I'm also curious as to whether people have a mic to join...
  9. Can i install games and give the dics to my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install games and give the dics to my friends?: Hi, i'm new to XBox world and i now own a XBox 360 Slim 250G. I have forza 4, COD black ops 2 and nfs rivals. I don't see codes for these games, so can i install these games on my hard drive and...
  10. Bought game on Live. Can I use friends disc to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on Live. Can I use friends disc to install?: Hi all, I bought Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition online, but due to where I am the download will take days. My friend has the disc and I was wondering if I could use his disc to do the initial big...