My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline.

Discus and support My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried playing MKX earlier with someone and while I was able to receive party invites, I could not receive game invites, nor send them. Messages didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Really Big Moth, Feb 2, 2020.

1. My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline.

Tried playing MKX earlier with someone and while I was able to receive party invites, I could not receive game invites, nor send them. Messages didn’t go through, we could not play.

Any fixes for this? It’s annoying.

:)

Really Big Moth, Feb 2, 2020
  2. skeletor guy Win User

This has happened to me too! Really annoying and i never found how to fix it :/
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

But was he online and appeared offline? I couldn't quite understand, but see if your friend selected the option to go offline.
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

Hey there! Have you tried performing a power cycle on both yours and your friends consoles? To do this press and hold the power button until the console shuts down completely > unplug it for 1 full minute > plug it in and try again.

Alternatively, have you checked the status of Xbox Live? There could've been issues with the services earlier. You can check that through the link provided.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Have you checked whether you're subject to any enforcement action?

Enforcement.xbox.com
  6. picklejuicelord Win User

try reconnect your internet
Thema:

1. My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline. - Similar Threads - friend constantly offline

2. Adding friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft: Hello, I need to change the privacy settings to allow my daughter to add friends on Minecraft. I'm trying to do this online through my Microsoft account, but I don't know what changes need to be...
  3. Inviting friends??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inviting friends??: Ok so on my xbox I can't invite friends, its like not lit up so I can't click on it and when I do it doesn't do anything, and I have tried soooo many methods idk what to do anymore....
  4. Chat Keeps Muting My Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Keeps Muting My Friends: I've been experiencing this issue for about 6 months now. I'll be in a party chat with one or more of my friends (the number doesn't seem to effect when I experience this) in a chat that either I...
  5. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: It ANY ever going to be done about the horrible friends list, on Xbox? For months now they have done nothing, but act up, either on the Xbox itself or on the app. I continually show that I have no...
  6. Friends/Social

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends/Social: It shows my friend is offline and has no friends when I played with her yesterday and it doesn't allow me to add her as a friend any reason why? 501b5122-b009-496e-a6f0-b0f2e831c851
  7. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  8. Inviting friends gives them errors and constant to restart game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inviting friends gives them errors and constant to restart game: When i invite my friends or they invite me we can't join each other and we constantly have to restart are game just to party up and there's no solution to this even reinstalling the...
  9. Since last preview update my friends list does not update. Constantly 37 people online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since last preview update my friends list does not update. Constantly 37 people online.: Hello. I have an issue that since I started Xbox Insider Hub on 11.11 or 12.11 in the morning my friends list won't update. It shows status from the day I first started Xbox Insider Hub. I...
  10. Friend notification coming up constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend notification coming up constantly: Recently since on of my friends got a Xbox One, it seems that every time they're signed in. every 5-10 minutes it says they come online again, it only seems to be one friend out of the 98 I have...