My friend is harrasing me.

Discus and support My friend is harrasing me. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I gave my account to my friend so I could play one of his games, and I know that i didn't have to give my account to him but he said I did so I gave it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will Justus, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Will Justus
    Will Justus Guest

I gave my account to my friend so I could play one of his games, and I know that i didn't have to give my account to him but he said I did so I gave it to him. So now he keeps logging into to my account without permission and changes my profile picture
    and my bio and other stuff that i don't want touched. I already deleted his account off of my Xbox 1. I also told him to delete it and he did, but he wrote down my password so he remembers it. If you could ban him for a little while or something else that
    will make him stop that would be much appreciated.

His gamertag is [mod removed]

-

:)

Will Justus, Apr 24, 2020
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

Never share your password with anyone. Your best bet is to change it now and don't give him the new password.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change your password IMMEDIATELY this will prevent him from being able to sign into your account anymore.

Do not give your account information out to anyone for any reason.
  4. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Another Gamer is harrasing me and my friend

If he is going to bore you offline, just find more exciting people to play with. Problem solved.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

6. BongKaos Win User

Well, If a member is going to Boor you---- Indeed a report is required. As a report is already filed, Please Hold your breath waiting for a response. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. My friend is harrasing me. - Similar Threads - friend harrasing

2. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me: Troubleshooted this for a few hours and this is what I've learned so far. Teredo was not enabled/working on my computer. NAT type is now "Moderate" and Server Connectivity is now "Connected". As...
  4. I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.: I have a Microsoft/XBOX account linked with Minecraft Pocket Edition. When I go on to add friends, or play on servers, it doesn't allow me to play 'due to the way my account is setup.'...
  5. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  6. Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests: Hi, I have an Xbox 360 console. When I log into my account on my laptop, I can see the friend request and that the friend is listed under friends. When i play on the Xbox 360 console, it says...
  7. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...
  8. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications: that is all submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...