My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

Discus and support My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlindOwl, Apr 17, 2020.

1. BlindOwl
    BlindOwl Guest

My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck appearing offline even though it's showing offline at his end.

Is there any other ways you can try and fix it? I'm trying to get creative here but I doubt those would work either

SOS!!!

:)

BlindOwl, Apr 17, 2020
  2. BlindOwl Win User

Okay thanks! I hope it works as well!
  3. mk4Y Win User

What shows the xbox on network or internet check?
  4. IsitMatt Win User

This happened to my brother.

He toggled the Appear Online/Appear Offline a couple times and after a while it showed up as Online.

Hope that helps!
  5. BlindOwl Win User

How do you check that? if you mean his privacy settings then they're all good
  6. TOXICO God Win User

RECTIFIQUE EN EL PERFIL SI APARECE CONECTADO O DESCONECTADO.
Thema:

1. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS - Similar Threads - friend stuck appearing

2. When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen: Whenever i try to join a friend it has an infinite loading screen that says locating server. I have checked me and my friends nat status, reinstalled the game and so has my friend. What can i do...
  3. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  4. Unable to join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friends world: Hi, i am unable to join my friends world... where i was just able to join a few days ago. My friend is easily able to join my workd but i cannot join theirs.... we are on the same network because...
  5. Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live: Hello all, well, before you ask, yes, I changed my privacy settings on both xboxlive.com and my xbox one, I can't figure this out, not sure why it is happening and I have tried everything I can...
  6. Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites: Where to start... I believe it’s a Xbox problem not a internet problem seeing as I have the same problem even when I’ve tried using other accounts on the same Xbox but at this point I’m stumped....
  7. Can’t unmute friends?! Unmute button stuck!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t unmute friends?! Unmute button stuck!!: Hello, Recently, I was playing online with four of my friends I wanted to mute two of them because they were being loud and playing a different game but it would not let me mute them. So I just...
  8. Friends list stuck for 2 days, will not update. Have to see who online through my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list stuck for 2 days, will not update. Have to see who online through my phone: Hella frustrating here. My friends list has been stuck with the same people online since Thursday and it will not change. Have done a hard reset and everything. It just will not update with who is...
  9. www.xbox.com gets stuck in a loop when I click the dropdown list for my account, Friends item ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    www.xbox.com gets stuck in a loop when I click the dropdown list for my account, Friends item ...: Somehow some server push or JavaScript loop is refreshing some pages in a loop that prevents my Canadian Xbox Live login from continuing properly. This started happening within the last month or...
  10. Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending: Since June, I have been trying to add a friend to my Xbox friends list. He receives the invite and accepts the invite. I then appear on his list of friends but he does not appear on mine. He is...