My Friend Isn't Showing Up Online

Discus and support My Friend Isn't Showing Up Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I have been playing together a lot lately and for the past month or so, one of them have never been showing up as online on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brst4410, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Brst4410
    Brst4410 Guest

My friends and I have been playing together a lot lately and for the past month or so, one of them have never been showing up as online on the xbox servers even though he is online and he doesn't have show up as offline turned on. He also doesn't get any
    party or game invites from me. This has been going on for a couple months and it's really annoying because I just want to be able to see if he's online. All of my other friends work just fine. It's only that one friend. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would
    appreciate it a lot.

:)

2. DM285421 Win User

online friends not showing up

Yeah, it just started with me today. Friends go off and on every few seconds but with no notification popping up saying that "SOSO" is online. I really hope they can fix this bug.
  3. JEpo24 Win User

No official answers to this yet then? It seems odd to me that for alot of people it sempt to happen more or less at the same time....I haven't done the verification process thing but it is still happening for me....
  4. JEpo24 Win User

Same issue. Notification when i log in says I have friends online...which they are, but the appear offline in mt friends list and in games. I can only join a game when they invite me because according to my xbox they are offline! I have checked all my settings,
    everything is right....as there are a few of us that this has happened to around about the same time, i'm guessing it's a MS issue??
  5. Markuss08 Win User

Friends not showing up as online

Most likely appearing as offline.
  6. blakeh07 Win User

Friends not showing up as online...

for me its 0 friends online even though there are people online i check my friends list and no one is there i need explanations
Thema:

1. My Friend Isn't Showing Up Online - Similar Threads - Friend Isn't Showing

2. Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?: [IMG] submitted by /u/REEKID52196 [link] [comments]
  3. My notifications and friends list isn't updating correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My notifications and friends list isn't updating correctly: I press the guide button to bring up my friends list and it doesn't show any numbers at the top, but if I hover over the friends icon then I can see everyone online. And if someone sends me a...
  4. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...: [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the...
  5. My account isn't letting me join my friends and i checked my setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account isn't letting me join my friends and i checked my setting: My account isn't letting me join my friends and ive checked every setting d85b2c99-5327-456e-8f8b-1b8f2f4b809f
  6. My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn't receiving my Xbox Live gifts,: I have bought the time crystals which is a micro-transaction for MK11, I have bought it several times and he says that when he goes to claim it the system says he already owns it, I have bought it...
  7. Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online: My friend and I are trying to play a multiplayer game together online. However, it's not working. Upon further inspection, we realized his account doesn't recognize mine is online. My settings...
  8. Xbox App isn't very PC friendly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App isn't very PC friendly: I'd like to request that the Xbox app be upgraded since for some odd reason it takes ages for the program to open up and tell me that a friend is either in a party or in game that I can join. It...
  9. My friends list on Xbox one isn't showing up? Need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends list on Xbox one isn't showing up? Need help please.: My friends list hasn't been showing up on my Xbox one for some time now and I can't figure out why please help. 25eed188-c18a-4133-bb9a-ec14e917c571
  10. I Just Downloaded the New October Update, But Friends Section Isn't Showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Just Downloaded the New October Update, But Friends Section Isn't Showing: I just downloaded the new Xbox One October update, but the new friends section (that should be next to the home section) isn't showing. Is anyone else seeing it? Help...