My friend lost cold war

Discus and support My friend lost cold war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,my friend QcGoldBoSsAD47 lost cold war and he can't play with me please help us he have no money to rebuy it.What can we do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DR MvS1k BiG3ST 69DR, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My friend lost cold war

Hello,my friend QcGoldBoSsAD47 lost cold war and he can't play with me please help us he have no money to rebuy it.What can we do?

:)

DR MvS1k BiG3ST 69DR, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ChaiseThompson Win User

My friend lost cold war

I lost my cold war as well and i was playing it before but Xbox cancel my transaction for the gane even tho i pre-ordered it and been playing it for a week and an half now.
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Buyers Regret

[quote user="FrozenBrute"]

speaking of regret, is toy soldiers cold war good replay value? any new hits that are notably of good replay guys?

[/quote]

Toy Soldiers Cold War is good, not as good as the first. There is some replay value in trying to beat your friends scores on the challenges. But also the top 5 people on the leaderboards have hacked their scores and need to be permabanned. I'm on the fence
    as to whether it was worth the 1200msp, but I did get some solid nights of Co-op with one of my friends.
  4. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

5. apna style Win User

The Top Ten COD game lists....a few things I have noticed

mw2 is very high on my list it was my first on line multi player cod game

i personally think there is mileage in the cold war or korean or vietnam wars
  6. Fire mar bill Win User

maps!

Arica Harbor and Cold War.
Thema:

My friend lost cold war

1. My friend lost cold war - Similar Threads - friend lost cold

2. Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore: Me and 2 of my other friends just lost a majority of our hamerscore out of nowhere. I lost 50k gamerscore and am now down to 11k. I think it has something to do with logging onto rocket league. We...
  3. my friend lost all his switches for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend lost all his switches for no reason: is it possible to give my friend my own ''make this your home xbox'' switches? be057d21-0cb8-4c87-836d-96fb68d3caa1
  4. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  5. Lost gamer score and friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score and friends: I cant see my ganerscore at all i have zero for some reason and i cant see my friends either please help i just wanna play pubg with the lads 0f4f3628-ecc0-46db-bc89-10ab92df9254
  6. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up: i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows...
  7. "Connection Lost" Every time I try to play online with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Connection Lost" Every time I try to play online with a friend?: Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I love this game and it is very frustrating not being able to play it with friends. f74a9b20-a1dd-476b-a483-3c7bcaf3d770
  8. I can't play minecraft with friends "connection lost" etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play minecraft with friends "connection lost" etc.: So I created a server and invited my brother to play with me. He lives in the same house as I do. He got to the game and all went well but when a friend of mine tried to join, it wouldn't work. It...
  9. LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE: I lost my friends list after my last update.Its weird it will show recent people played but not my favorites or friends. Is there a way to remove the dashboard and add it back or a way to fix...
  10. Restored network-configuration - xbox live-friends lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restored network-configuration - xbox live-friends lost: I've just restored my xboxconfiguration to factorysettings which solved my problems with connecting to xbox-live. What happened though was that all my Xbox live-friends disappeared. Is there any...