My friend qualifies for the delta ring, but it’s not available for him?

Discus and support My friend qualifies for the delta ring, but it’s not available for him? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; He’s level 2 and he’s been a insider for almost a year. We been wanting to use discord together but it’s just not available. I got access to the delta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Independence_8877, Jul 29, 2022.

1. My friend qualifies for the delta ring, but it’s not available for him?

He’s level 2 and he’s been a insider for almost a year. We been wanting to use discord together but it’s just not available. I got access to the delta ring immediately reaching level 2 but he didn’t. Is there a reason behind this?

submitted by /u/Ok_Independence_8877
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Independence_8877, Jul 29, 2022
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

3. Daft Badger Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
  4. JustEggbird Win User

Xbox Edge mouse support

The Chromium browser was previously only available for members in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, but as of the last couple of days, it's not only been rolled out to Alpha members, but also Beta and Delta members. Only the Omega rings have yet to receive it.

Status July 2021
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
Thema:

My friend qualifies for the delta ring, but it’s not available for him?

1. My friend qualifies for the delta ring, but it’s not available for him? - Similar Threads - friend qualifies delta

2. Friend permanently muted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend permanently muted: I am playing with my two brothers on Xbox. Brother A uses PC Xbox client. Brother B uses a normal Xbox. Brother A is permanently muted for me (I also use a normal Xbox) and I cannot do anything to...
  3. I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...: i want to add my freand but i cant b0899c9a-bc3c-4cd1-aad8-e5f1143c5a43
  4. My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying: I can't message my friends is so annoying can you please help me out with it [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre] 0f32efd2-49fc-47f0-990a-88faa95a35af
  5. Inviting friends to game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inviting friends to game: I bought siege five years ago. The game has worked perfectly fine until I bought game pass. Now every time I try to invite my friends to the game that I own the disk for and have inside the xbox....
  6. Xbox friends removed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox friends removed.: Just as the title says my xbox friends are gone I had a bunch of friends and now I have 18 friends not sure why xbox removed them agiants my say but I dont want to have to re add all of them agian...
  7. Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them: I have about 500 friends and I only see 5 of them what's going on it started last night 015cbe5c-70b6-40ad-acf7-072282fabe42
  8. Friends List says 0.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends List says 0.: On my computer my phone and my Xbox they all say that I have 0 friends even though on my profile it clearly says 75. Does anyone know how to fix this? 277c33fd-c63a-46ba-a8a1-cbf9b223af80
  9. My whole friends list disappeared and now I can’t see my online or offline friends

in XboX Insiders
    My whole friends list disappeared and now I can’t see my online or offline friends: My whole friends list says I have 0 friends online or in games and I click on it and it says that I don’t have any friends and I restarted and checked for system updates submitted by...
  10. Friends list incorrectly empty

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list incorrectly empty: Today I got on my PC and found that my Xbox friends list is suddenly, and incorrectly empty. On Xbox Game bar no friends show up. On Xbox.com no friends show up. Xbox Mobile app periodically works...