My friends account got stolen help

Discus and support My friends account got stolen help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend OG Jawz had his account hacked into and the hacker keeps on signing in he did not give his info away or anything is there anyway to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rigged Machines, May 2, 2014.

1. My friends account got stolen help

My friend OG Jawz had his account hacked into and the hacker keeps on signing in he did not give his info away or anything is there anyway to get it back he changed his password and the hacker still can sign in

Help

:)

Rigged Machines, May 2, 2014
  2. Otto Baller
    Otto Baller Guest
    Help, hacker on the loose

There is this hacker. He steals peoples accounts, he even stole mine. I got mine back. My friend got shis stolen by the same guy. The hacker is using his account. Is there anyway that he could get banned without my friend getting banned. Hes also threatning
    me to steal my acct.

Otto Baller, May 2, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, May 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Your friend would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if he's in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, May 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your friend would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if he's in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

My account got stolen

Regardless of what has happened, it is against the forum rules to call out other users even if you believe them to be stealing accounts. As for your own account there is nothing you can do, you need to wait until support finishes their investigation.

You're also not giving us the full details of how your account was stolen, I can tell you now though that it was NOT hacked, as it's not possible to hack accounts, there are many ways to lose your account, hacking is not one of them.
  8. WPAK Win User

My account got stolen

Hi there,

since you mentioned that your account was stolen please see this link with the steps on what to do:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

It will have several steps to take/check and what to do depending on the outcome etc.

Regarding the Home console changes:

For a reset on the Home console counter you will have to contact official Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset. To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support
    Chat) go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    be aware that the issue(s) selected will determine the contact options shown

Let us know the results
  9. Bloopster8133 Win User

My account got stolen

Yeah, i know im allowed to change it 5 times, but for a unknow reason i only got 3 home xbox changes, and the guy who stolen my account used it all
Thema:

1. My friends account got stolen help - Similar Threads - friends account got

2. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  3. Friend got removed from my account again!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend got removed from my account again!: For a second time a friend has been removed from my account. 100% this person didn't delete me. I'm tired of xbox being told of this multiple times and yet they do nothing about the system being...
  4. Friend got removed from my account again!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend got removed from my account again!: For a second time a friend has been removed from my account. 100% this person didn't delete me. I'm tired of xbox being told of this multiple times and yet they do nothing about the system being...
  5. My account got banned by one of my friends jokingly reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned by one of my friends jokingly reporting me: My account was suspended immediately after one of my friends reported a message I sent to him as a joke. We often do this as it's quite funny to send each other stupid messages but when I...
  6. Friends account got linked with another's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends account got linked with another's account: my friend seananners82 account has been joined or has been overrun by the account cohost 5 days my gamer tag is please send messages to help the both of them a6399cc3-0e7b-472f-a1af-a63d425bd876
  7. My friend sent somebody a message on my account and I got banned but the Xbox team are helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend sent somebody a message on my account and I got banned but the Xbox team are helping: my friend wrote a bad message to someone on the Xbox app and I got banned the Xbox team are helping me resolve this befca27c-84a9-4992-b1e2-960a1cdf4ce1
  8. My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!: Hi, Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a multiplayer ban due to harassing or abusing...
  9. My console got banned because my friend account got banned for harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned because my friend account got banned for harassing: hi so my gamertag is Josh Bando my friend who account got banned for harassing gamertag is Elz Drippy when he got banned it effected my account Josh Bando can you please unbanned me please...
  10. My friend's account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend's account got hacked: I have a friend, whose account got hacked a few months ago. He contacted Microsoft at least twice, but he told me that they didn't do anything to resolve his issue. He completed his survey, but I...