My friends account hacked

Discus and support My friends account hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Very reccently my friends account has been hacked all of his games removed and subscriptions cancelled is there a way for him to get the games back?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bambi Engle, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Bambi Engle
    Bambi Engle Guest

Very reccently my friends account has been hacked all of his games removed and subscriptions cancelled is there a way for him to get the games back?

:)

Bambi Engle, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

No one on the forums can help with this issue.

You will need to contact Xbox support directly for this issue.

I hope you and your friend can resolve this issue.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

First off I'm so sorry that this has happened to your friend. He or she will have to call support and give them as much information as they need in order to be able to access their account again.

Here is a link to xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us

Also I would really recommend using 2FA authentication after this.
  4. AridLizard Win User

if your friend has a credit or debit card linked to the account then he should also contact his bank to make sure that no unauthorised purchases are made on the card
  5. Bambi Engle Win User

To anyone reading this other comment i mean deleted i meand GONE! not reinstall able the only way to get the games back are to buy them.
  6. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Thema:

1. My friends account hacked - Similar Threads - friends account hacked

2. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  3. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  4. My friend's Xbox Account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's Xbox Account was hacked: My friend's xbox account was hacked. He's partially mentally challenged (mainly spelling and reading/writing comprehension) so I'm typing for him and trying to help him through this. He called me...
  5. He Hacked me and my friends accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    He Hacked me and my friends accounts: OMG this account called BigRAMIER9 HACKED me and my friends accounts! We CAnt Do Anything plz help 9ca8511e-704e-4d88-b217-4e5352c5bd38
  6. My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!: Hi, Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a multiplayer ban due to harassing or abusing...
  7. My friend's account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend's account got hacked: I have a friend, whose account got hacked a few months ago. He contacted Microsoft at least twice, but he told me that they didn't do anything to resolve his issue. He completed his survey, but I...
  8. i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member: my account has 2 bans on it. One for harassment (yet I got com banned and can't send messages/ go in any form of chat) and the other is com ban even tho I don't send messages (so might've been...
  9. Friends account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends account got hacked: one of my friends accounts got hack by one of my friends on xbox he changed is email and password so that my friend could not get back into his account. i have reported this player on my console...
  10. my friend got his account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got his account hacked: my friend ogbm got his account hack/taking by a guy name [Mod Removed] if you can get this guy banned itwold let me know that xbox does have good staff and cares about their customers and online...