My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help

Discus and support My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im having some trouble, I tried joining my friends world in minecraft pe on Thursday and today and for some reason it will not let me on. I can join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zecMCplayer, Apr 4, 2021.

1. zecMCplayer
    zecMCplayer Guest

Im having some trouble, I tried joining my friends world in minecraft pe on Thursday and today and for some reason it will not let me on. I can join severs just fine and they can join my world but i can‘t join theres. Each time i go on it just dose the loading thing but nothing ever happens and then it wont let me cancel it just keeps going and i have to restart my game. I’ve tried on my tablet and on my phone and the same thing and were both out of ideas we tried unfriending and refriending still nothing. Please help if possible and thankyou. hopefully this is the right place for this question.

:)

zecMCplayer, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Vulcan IsO Win User

Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition

I can only join my friends world when he invites me to his workd, but their world does not pop up when I go on the friends tab. They also have their world on friends only and he already has me added as a friend. All my other friends can join his world
    except for me. The only way I can join is if they invite me. I need help with this pls
  3. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
  4. Phainomenon Win User

Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

firstly check the game settings then check your privacy settings could be a issue with friends that have not added you as a friend not allowing them to join lastly check nat type settings and ask your friends to do the same.
    Thank you for the reply.

My settings allow friends and friend of friends to connect.

As i said, when nobody is connected on my world, one person only can join.

Let me explain with an example :

I am in my world

Friend A tries to join my world : success

Friend B tries to join : failure.

Friend A disconnect himself

Friend B ties to join my world : success

Then, Friend A tries to join again : failure.

The problem is that only one person can join me, and nobody else can, no matter who it is.
  5. Aravindhan Ganasan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Nat type is either strict or moderate, I tried fixing it and went through the web for solutions but none helped to fix it. The thing is I can play all the other multiplayer games with no problem but only minecraft is giving me problem and that too I can
    join his world and play but he can't join my world. My Xbox live is logged in and it's working and that is how I can join his world. I don't understand what's the problem with this now. The same problem persists with minecraft pe that I just bought, I can
    join my friends but they can't join my game. Note we are not connecting through lan but through multiplayer option, as per the new update which enable us to join our friend's world if they're friends with us in Xbox live. Please get back to me soon, I took
    so long to reply as I was trying to fix the NAT type.
  6. JosiahHarding Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I have the same problem! I can join other people’s worlds, but when i create a world people can’t join my world even when I invite them. I have cellular data does that have anything to do with it? When i go into settings in Minecraft it wont let me turn
    on friends of friends. Please Help! It is ios.
Thema:

1. My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help - Similar Threads - friends join world

2. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  3. My friends can’t join world

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can’t join world: My world doesnt appear on their screen and I dont have the option to invite them. Its like I am playing offline but im now 4f017319-5b83-48d0-8a05-2b1da533e4d9
  4. I can't join a friends minecraft world on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a friends minecraft world on Xbox Series X: My friend and I want to play Minecraft together but anytime I try to join his world it says Unable to connect to the world. The same happens when he tries to join me. When we have another friend...
  5. Main xbox account stuck on locating server when joining friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Main xbox account stuck on locating server when joining friend's world: when I joined my friend using my main account i'm always stuck on locating screen and when I press cancel it doesn't cancel, it just keeps on going, so I reopened minecraft and join my friend's...
  6. My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.: We tried to use different Xbox accounts, uninstall minecraft but they were still unable to join my world. We both have the same version too. Whats odd is that they can join other peoples world...
  7. Not being able to join my friends world on Minecraft PS4 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join my friends world on Minecraft PS4 Edition: I can't join my friends world on minecraft PS4 edition, but my character shows up but i cant do anything, it doesnt make me join just my character shows up, I am a 11 year old kid that is trying...
  8. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  9. my friend can not join my world and i can not join his world

in XBoX on Mobile
    my friend can not join my world and i can not join his world: please help me when my see friend list in minecraft can not see me and i invite him he can not join say "unable to connect the world" 65c58862-b161-482f-b13d-c1896dba333a
  10. (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine: We are both on ps4 and neither one of us can join each other a few of my other friends have been desperately trying to join and everytime we get the same message unable to connect to the world....