My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

Discus and support My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please help submitted by /u/demonkiller317 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/demonkiller317, May 21, 2020.

1. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

/u/demonkiller317, May 21, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  3. MatiasPuen Win User

Minecraft won't let me update

I wanted to update my Minecraft Windows 10 but when updating minecraft I always download the beta version of the game
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution

5. BigB EC Win User

I cannot join my friend on windows 10 minecraft.

Not sure if it is still possible but you might have different versions. When I downloaded the Minecraft better together beta on my one. I could not join my windows 10 version until I downloaded the beta for win 10 version also. You or your friend might have
    the win 10 version while the other has the new better together version of Minecraft.
  6. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
Thema:

My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

1. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this - Similar Threads - friends can’t download

2. I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds: Hi, lately I have been unable to join my friends worlds in minecraft from any device. Every time I try to join to the world a message saying “uanble to connect to the world” pops out. This happens...
  3. Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings: hi, i recently signed into microsoft xbox minecraft. I need to change account settings to allow friend invites etc cd2c1c74-a560-46c3-b02a-738f793b9323
  4. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments]
  5. I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.: When I try to talk to my friend in a party I can hear him but he can’t hear me. 18113a8e-d61f-428b-abe0-0f7c250c2e16
  6. I am on Minecraft on my phone and I can’t join my friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am on Minecraft on my phone and I can’t join my friends: I am on minecraft on my phone and when i try to join my friends it wont let me and says unable to connect. When they try to join me jt says the same. e6f52534-8958-4f94-b266-0cb45ad5ba48
  7. Can’t invite or join friends in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t invite or join friends in games: Hi Whenever i try to invite a friend to a game the invite option is grey and i cant select. I can recieve invites but when i press the xbox button to accept i see a checking privileges message...
  8. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  9. I can’t join my friend on any Xbox game. Specifically one person. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join my friend on any Xbox game. Specifically one person. Please help: I can’t join my friend across multiple games, rocket league gta cod etc, I’ve restarted my xbox, WiFi, game, I’m on open nat type so is my friend, I’ve reset my MAC address. Weird of all my friend...
  10. Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world: My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t...