My friends can't hear me

Discus and support My friends can't hear me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My mic is functional, but everytime i'm in party/game chat they can't hear me. It's not the headset because I tried some other mic and it didn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DjDylan1987, Oct 17, 2020.

1. DjDylan1987
    DjDylan1987 Guest

My friends can't hear me

My mic is functional, but everytime i'm in party/game chat they can't hear me. It's not the headset because I tried some other mic and it didn't work either. I'm getting annoyed at the fact that I have to have the xbox app on at all times, and my mic works
    on there. My firmware is all up to date, I didn't get any note about being comm banned, I tried different accounts, different controllers, NOTHING WORKED. Please respond I need some help badly before I go insane.

Thanks in advance.

:)

DjDylan1987, Oct 17, 2020
  2. SwagDuck2004 Win User

Friend being offline though he is actually on

My other friend can hear and talk to both of us just fine in the party but i can't hear my friend and he can't hear me
  3. FriendlyFire02 Win User

Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them

Can't believe it was that simple, working so far no hassle, thanks a heap
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

whats your nat type and your friends nat type if you have moderate or strict nat its harder to chat through party
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you the latest Windows 10 Build available? (Win key + R type winver and check if you are running 1909)

Have you checked if there are any update on Microsoft Store for this App?
  6. zeroice007 Win User

unfortunately that's a windows issue. Make sure your computer is up to date with all updates security and otherwise. Its definitely not uncommon that you are having this issue. Allot have. Sorry that this is happening to you.
Thema:

My friends can't hear me

1. My friends can't hear me - Similar Threads - friends can't hear

2. Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?: When i'm in a party with my friends on the gamebar the party overlay says i'm talking but my friends still cannot hear me. I tested my mic on a mic tester and it sounded just fine so i believe...
  3. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  4. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  5. Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  6. Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one: Alright here's a weird one. I'm trying to play on Xbox Live via a party with my friend and everything was fine when suddenly my audio cuts out. I can hear him perfectly fine, but he can't hear me....
  7. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  8. Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me but I can't hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me but I can't hear them: I've a new enough headset that was working perfectly up to a couple of weeks ago. Now when I'm gaming I can't hear my friends anymore, they can hear me and I know that they are replying because...
  9. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  10. Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]: Ola eu tentei mudar minha Nat de moderada para aberto para poder jogar com um amigo meu mas agora meu fone não transmite o audio mas a caixa de som da tv transmite e ainda não jogar certos jogos...