My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites

Discus and support My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems like EVERY day xbox has a problem,so my problem is when I send ingame,game or party invites to my friend he doesnt recieve any of them but he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsmarionetteXx, Jul 9, 2019.

1. My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites

It seems like EVERY day xbox has a problem,so my problem is when I send ingame,game or party invites to my friend he doesnt recieve any of them but he can send invites to me and i get them perfectly fine,no I'm not banned or anything,and I'm sure he has
    me as a friend and i have him as a friend too

:)

ItsmarionetteXx, Jul 9, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

There are quite a few people complaining about similar issues at the moment, some people have said that power cycling has fixed the issue for them, as Duster has already mentioned. For others that didn't really help. If it's so widespread then it's possible
    that it's an issue at Xbox's end, and hopefully a dashboard update can fix it.
  3. Allebas Win User

Are you part of the Xbox Insiders Program?
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

This has been a very common problem recently I'm pretty sure it's just a big bug with servers in general but its world wide
  5. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

A hard reset could work buddy, sometimes the dashboard just doesnt like giving people notifications. Does he still get achievements? If not I would uninstall his profile then reinstall it.
  6. Agrophobic Acky Win User

Try a power cycle hold the system on button down for 10 seconds on the front of the console hopefully that should help
Thema:

1. My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites - Similar Threads - friends cant recirve

2. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  3. Cant play with friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with friends in Minecraft: Hi, I have a issue with my minecraft game. I am not sure if it's a problem with minecraft on my phone or with my Microsoft account. I just cant play with my friends. Even on LAN. When I want to...
  4. Cant join friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends Minecraft world: his NAT type is open and the world is open for anyone to join and our versions of the game are the same but it wont let me join 0b65ea68-afaf-4dab-9503-c846c68721dd
  5. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  6. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  7. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  8. My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server: They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world 82805449-63a8-472b-9133-7b75004e6ded
  9. Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine: <p>Hello, I need some help sorting out an issue i have with DLC&rsquo;s that my mate Dark Z Assassin installed on his account our accounts are linked but He can access everything as normal but i...
  10. My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help: Hi, I have only been able to connect with a few friends, Im unable to find my other friends gamertags to add them too. They try to search for me and cant find me either. Please help!! Ps. Yes, I...