My friends hear themselves back at the xbox party

Discus and support My friends hear themselves back at the xbox party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my problem is when I speaking with my friends they hear themselves back at the Xbox party.Im playing on a Xbox series x and I have repacled my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VelvetyList74, May 1, 2022.

1. My friends hear themselves back at the xbox party

So my problem is when I speaking with my friends they hear themselves back at the Xbox party.Im playing on a Xbox series x and I have repacled my headset many times but they still hear themselves back.

:)

VelvetyList74, May 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi VelvetyList74! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is probably because you have the volume too loud on the headset, try to lower the headset volume and then check if it keeps repeating

There's also the possibility that the controller has the issues try a different controller to confirm
  3. AlexOlver Win User

Microphone Sensitivity on XBOX ONE

Hi Zenosos,

No just playing and using Party Chat with friends, they can hear themselves because of the Mic Sensitivity on my end picks up the voices in my headphones attached to the mic.
  4. SN swiffty Win User

Mic issues.

I can hear my friends just fine. My problem seems to be party chat. I hoped into a party on the xbox app to see if my mic I was using was broken but that is not the case. It worked just fine, my friends could hear me and I could hear them, so I went back
    to my xbox one and started a party and invited my friend and well I could hear him and the game but he could not hear me. So I checked to see if I was muted and I was not, I even tried using an adapter and a diffrent controller and it still did not work. If
    you have any solutions in regards of my problem that would be great thank you for the time.
  5. cpskull Win User

Looking for a few people to play with

I have a problem becausr most of my friends have it, yet they are on multiplayer themselves and their parties are always full.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

In-game chat mic only Zombie lobbies

When you see the little speaker, people can hear and talk to you.

-

When you see a little group of people next to thier name they are in a separte party by themselves with people on thier friends list who are playing other games. The can't hear or talk to you. This makes it very hard to cooperate.
Thema:

1. My friends hear themselves back at the xbox party - Similar Threads - friends hear themselves

2. Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.: Hello, I have tried getting into Xbox voice chat but even though my Xbox picks up my headset and mic and I can hear friends, Its not picking up my voice Tried changing privacy settings but...
  3. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  4. Can i talk with my friends via Kinect and hear them via my headphones?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i talk with my friends via Kinect and hear them via my headphones?: So i am wondering if i can talk with my friends via Kinect and hear them via my headphones cuz my microphone of the headset doen`t work anymore? a73ff697-2778-4b06-bb73-a49d3ac9c67c
  5. Xbox party issue: friends can hear an echo from my mic but I can't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party issue: friends can hear an echo from my mic but I can't.: A short while ago I bought a new controller to replace one with some drift on a thumbstick. It also works wonders for volume since it gets past the greyed out volume settings for moly older...
  6. I can't hear my friend on my xbox party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear my friend on my xbox party: On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and it still doesn't work! Please help!...
  7. Can't hear friends in Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear friends in Party Chat: Hey everyone, hope someone may have some insight into this. For the past few days I can't hear my friends in Party Chat, but they can hear me. However, I can hear them in Game Chat. I've cycled...
  8. Friends can't hear me during Party Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends can't hear me during Party Chat: To start off, I use a phone. I dont have a mic, and use my phone speakers instead. Today, when I joined a friends party, they couldn't hear me, but I could hear them. I tried a lot of stuff,...
  9. Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better?: Where do I turn the party up? I can't find it. It's been an hour and I'm losing hope. Please just tell me. Support is an endless loophole of suffering. Edit; Wait no I wrote Windows 11 Oh no now...
  10. My friends can barely hear me in a party, I've tried multiple headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can barely hear me in a party, I've tried multiple headsets.: My friends can't hear me well in a party and say I sound very low. I've done everything that has been advised on issues like this such as restarting my xbox/router, I've gone to my audio settings...