My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

Discus and support My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EMudd, Oct 31, 2020.

1. EMudd
    EMudd Guest

Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me?

:)

EMudd, Oct 31, 2020
  2. EMudd Win User

I forgot to say I am pc he is xbox
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

only thing i can think is a problem is that you need to communicate With other xboxes when hosting i belive Xbox live just Connect to a lobby and other join so you dont need to host yourself try getting buying a static ip or ip from isp to have other
    Connect you and find you in internett only firewall can Block incoming Connections then
  4. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

still the same lets say its local area network all ip on isp connect to eachother if allowed by network and all other isp cant find lan ip on other isp so you need portforwarding dynamic dns all sort **** but with a ip and all port opens to other networks
    and all ip can connect to a ip on internett
  5. SamQY Win User

My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock)

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I recommend you and your friend to clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists I recommend calling your ISP and asking to open these ports.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  6. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
Thema:

1. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world - Similar Threads - friends keep disconnecting

2. Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...

in XboX Insiders
    Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...: Title submitted by /u/Party-Estate5737 [link] [comments]
  3. unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...: Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect? any help will be greatly apreciated 143a8027-345d-46bd-88a3-875274b21fa6
  4. [mod removed] and his friend [mod removed] keeps booting me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] and his friend [mod removed] keeps booting me offline: I think they need to get banned and delt wit and take away their ability to do that and all that stuff fc636960-1e48-4844-a259-394f01d91074
  5. I need to keep giving permission to play with friends on Minecraft.+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to keep giving permission to play with friends on Minecraft.+: Hello, I have recently bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition but when I started it up I had to get parental permission to play with friends. I thought weird but ok. However every time I start up my PC...
  6. I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing...: I'm trying to play with a friend on Grand theft Auto v and it keeps on kicking me or timing out of the session what can I do to fix this? 566a69bb-decb-49b3-a613-5ae0d5ed1db8
  7. My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic: My friends and I own the game on the Windows Store because we also play this on the Xbox. All of us are on PC and my friends connect to me. When I start a game usually halfway through one of my...
  8. i keep getting disconnected from my party with my friends and it says to change my network ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting disconnected from my party with my friends and it says to change my network ...: i get disconnected in my party with my friends and i tried to change my network settings bit i don't know how to 0b3ec8e6-860b-4377-b8b1-c948743d6ce4
  9. my friend keeps showing up as disconnected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend keeps showing up as disconnected in party: how can i help my friend. he keeps showing up as disconnected and we cant ever talk in a party i went to his house and tried to figure it out but i couldn`t find anything....
  10. friends modded account keeps making our account disconnect...help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends modded account keeps making our account disconnect...help!: Hey, we have a brand new xbox one s and it works perfectly fine...until my son's friend joins his party or game using his modded account. This causes our xbox to disconnect from party and game!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock keeps disconnecting from friends world

2. how to fix randomly disconnecting from minecraft bedrock