My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar

Discus and support My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kasparione, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Kasparione
    Kasparione Guest

I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what, however, even NVIDIA Share aka Shadowplay can't handle, I hope Microsoft could help me, since this is a global problem(on my pc) which occures in records made by 2 different programmes.

My earphones is Arctis 5 by Steelseries. But I don't really believe this information would be helpful, as well as my hardware specs

:)

Kasparione, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

3. baltyofgod Win User

Nvidia Experience

Hi, I would recommend you to use discord for voice chat and Obs that records the screen by taking you and your friend to voice. Obviously it's up to you to use it:)
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  5. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  6. jellyman1 Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
    Thank you
Thema:

1. My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar - Similar Threads - friend's voice Discord

2. How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?: hi all, i was wandering about how i can include my voice in my friend's twitch stream? my other mates all have an option in the party to include their but i dont for some reason. how can i...
  3. My voice in my friends twitch stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice in my friends twitch stream: hi all, i was wandering about how i can include my voice in my friend's twitch stream? my other mates all have an option in the party to include their but i dont for some reason. how can i...
  4. Xbox Game Clips Picks Up Friends mics but not my own voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Clips Picks Up Friends mics but not my own voice: So when i play games such as fortnite, i usually take game clips, but when i play them. You can only hear my friends mic voices but my voice isnt included in the clips. It makes it sound like...
  5. Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...: When I record games through the game bar, I have my own mic muted and the "record game audio only" selected in the capture settings. However my friends' voices on Discord are still recorded. How...
  6. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  7. Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles: I think we really need a specific setting for having your and your friend's voice recorded. It's pretty hard to record gameplay for your youtube channel if you can't record audio. You can have...
  8. Xbox Voice Chat on iPad - Voice Chat not working with some friends, but not others

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Voice Chat on iPad - Voice Chat not working with some friends, but not others: I've been trying to troubleshoot this thing for about an hour and it's driving me nuts. My daughter has a brand new iPad (2019 version) and her privacy settings are all set everyone. With some of...
  9. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...
  10. How to record my friends voice while playing using Xbox win 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to record my friends voice while playing using Xbox win 10?: I'm using Xbox windows 10 to record my game play but i noticed that it only records my voice. I tried looking to the settings but i can't find it. f0381fa0-edc3-4af8-8cac-8e996e26725c