my friends

Discus and support my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; he is also hacking my friends [MOD REMOVED] 05db3807-f8be-42b5-9fa8-d955264a4602 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FionnaAndFinnMC, Jan 24, 2014.

1. my friends

he is also hacking my friends [MOD REMOVED]

:)

FionnaAndFinnMC, Jan 24, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    My Friend Pedro (XB1 Hopefully...)

My Friend Pedro - Bananas Trailerhttps://youtu.be/zaPBAKg3VT4

8 Minutes of My Friend Pedro Gameplay - E3 2018https://youtu.be/z59b8J1j5sk

King Tones, Jan 24, 2014
  3. rowedav
    rowedav Guest
    My Friend Pedro (XB1 Hopefully...)

Really hope this comes to consoles...looks quality!

rowedav, Jan 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

my friends

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. If you believe someone to be doing something against the ToU and CoC of the Live service then use the dashboard reporting tools to report him. Go to his bio and select File Complaint
    then follow the instructions. The report will be sent to the PET for them to investigate and take the necessary action on.

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

my friends

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. If you believe someone to be doing something against the ToU and CoC of the Live service then use the dashboard reporting tools to report him. Go to his bio and select File Complaint
    then follow the instructions. The report will be sent to the PET for them to investigate and take the necessary action on.
  6. Zip Wyatt Win User

My Friend Needs Friends

I'll add her if we have any common games.
  7. AnimeDragonGirl Win User

My Friend Needs Friends

In Case Any 1 Has questions Just Send Me A Mess. 2 My Profile Also I Have A Facebook Profile. Bc Im Sometimes Busy helping People Out Online.
  8. StijnDe Wandeleer Win User

My Friend Needs Friends

What games does she/you play?
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

My friends no longer appear in my friends list

Hey o0 HoLLoWmAn 0o -

Can you try to >>power cycle<< your Xbox One console and see if that helps? Also, what region are you located in and is your
    console updated to the latest version? You can find your console's OS version under
    Settings > All Settings > Console Info and updates >OS version,
    we want the number that starts with rs1_xbox.

Also are you able to provide us with screenshots of your dashboard currently looks like where your friends list should be?

Thanks!
Thema:

my friends

1. my friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  3. Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke": Hello. I am just concerned, after doing a bit of reading, that people have been suspended for their gamerpic being reported, but their gamerpic was not offensive or inappropriate. My gamerpic as...
  4. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  5. no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me puedo unir a un mundo de mis amigos [Translate] I can't join a world of my friends: hola, mi problema es que eh intentado jugar con mis amigos, y me sale "no se ha podido conectar con el mundo" ya eh intentado con mas soluciones y nada me funciona, incluso me intente contactar...
  6. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  7. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend: I helped my friend with getting Potential Unleashed in this game and when she tried to log into the game to play it, it wouldn't allow her to open the game (i had DLC she didn't, btw, mainly TP...
  8. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....
  9. adding friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding friends: when i add someone to my friends lst nothing shows on my end but on theres it shows there my friend. what can i do tohave them show upon my end? efcb7d09-c0e0-4385-b021-40261d9acbfe
  10. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f