My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team

Discus and support My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically i woke as a Admin for a server for the game called DayZ the owner decided he was going to unban the players who broke a rule that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by il Lightness li, Nov 5, 2021.

1. My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team

So basically i woke as a Admin for a server for the game called DayZ the owner decided he was going to unban the players who broke a rule that was later removed. i was tasked with some names to send a unban messages to. roughly 8 messages in i was swiftly banned with no warning for "Spam". i quickly checked me email and was greeted with some auto ban message that another admin who was also banned received. so i quickly went to the enforcement website and submitted a case review explaining how i was only sending out unban messages and had no clue that it was a issue and was just trying to inform the players that were banned that they were unbanned. well about 2 hours later it was denied with the same garbage auto denial system i wasn't even asked for further information to prove my innocents which i had they just said i was a spam account and gave no care in the world. Anybody got any thoughts or advice to help me get this 14 day ban lifted that way i can get back to playing with my friends again?

:)

il Lightness li, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Destroyahman Win User

That seems rather inconvenient
  3. Smwutches Win User

If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait out the suspension. It doesn't matter why the messages were sent, if you send too many messages in a short amount of time, it's considered spam and violate the code of conduct (which is your warning).
  4. il Lightness li Win User

Spam is more of a repeated message to one person IMO any message that was sent was not random it was a name of a person who was unbanned and i only every messaged them once
  5. ngocphi Win User

No that's mot what the terms state

Using messaging to spread the same msg over.and over again regardless of target isn't allowed
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

My account was unfiraly banned

I totally understand the frustration, my best advice is to wait for the Enforcement team's verdict.
Thema:

1. My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - frustration Enforcement Team

2. Frustration Rising (MW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustration Rising (MW): Recently my MW game has started saying I don’t own it. Even though it opens it shows I need to purchase Modern Warfare. I have the disc and it only says I can play Warzone. I am afraid that if I...
  3. Replacement controller status. Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement controller status. Frustrated: Hi, I sent 2 xbox controllers out for replacement separately in late October (UPS tracking shows Microsoft received one on Nov 2nd, the other on Nov 5th). However, I later got an email from...
  4. My Xbox is making me frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is making me frustrated: Everytime I turn on my Xbox it takes a while to load then goes to a black screen with 2 options trouble shoot and restart Xbox when I click on trouble shoot it gives 4 options offline restart,...
  5. Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated: I signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass over a year ago and one of the main perks was an upgrade to the new console. My subscription runs out at the end of this year and I seriously don't I'm going...
  6. Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING: Every time I am in an online race,horizon life can't find server.whats the deal?keeps kicking me mid session....... 46a929a9-c707-4f51-92e2-86461cf50b37
  7. frustrated!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    frustrated!!!: because i turned on two-factor authentication i cant recover my password!! the phone number i have associated with my account is a landline and cannot recieve text verification but thats the only...
  8. Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft: Over the holiday weekend I received an email that my son's Xbox account was suspended as a result of an enforcement action. Being the holiday weekend, I could not reach anyone from Xbox/Microsoft...
  9. Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft: Over the holiday weekend I received an email that my son's Xbox account was suspended as a result of an enforcement action. Being the holiday weekend, I could not reach anyone from Xbox/Microsoft...
  10. Frustration w/ xbox live enforcements "shoot first make me ask later" policies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustration w/ xbox live enforcements "shoot first make me ask later" policies: gamertag bungee86 I've been a loyal customer of Microsoft, xbox360, xbox one and xbox live for over 6 years now. Two days ago im suspended, so i call your xbox phone number only to get the run...