My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

Discus and support My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fire ice king, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing department to modify/change/cancel any subscriptions/transactions. Please contact Microsoft support and have them remove the suspended subscription status on your account."

:)

Fire ice king, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must unsuspend it

You'll need to contact support directly then. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

Big demand for Funimation app for xbox one and xbox 360

Free Funimation > Paid Crunchyroll

Then again, if you're that hardcore Crunchy Roll is pretty cheap.
  4. LT KIFF KR0KER Win User

Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

I have the same issue. On Xbox one, it starts playing then tells me it cannot connect to funimation. It is ridiculous and I pay for the premium funimation and can't use it.
  5. CrimsonPizza69 Win User

Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

Your second recommendation worked I removed Funimation then removed my account then did the hard power cycle for 10 seconds, then powered it back on then added back my account then downloaded the Funimation app. clicked on the app and now it actually loaded
    in with the screen for me to sign back in :).

Thank you so much for your help! Leo G
  6. Smwutches Win User

Funimation account suspension

Contact Funimation support.
Thema:

My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

1. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must... - Similar Threads - funimation account suspended

2. Funimation account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation account issues: So, my funimation account is billed through Microsoft. My account was successfully billed by Microsoft. However Funimation has suspended my account because they never received the information that...
  3. Funimation Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Funimation Account: I signed up for Funimation on my Xbox and I'm wanting to change my payment option. Funimation says that I have to have Xbox remove Funimation from my Xbox/Microsoft account. Whenever I call...
  4. Funimation app not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app not working properly: When I load up my funimation app I just keep getting the loading screen. 57d6091f-86a4-4959-9c3c-37e3963916e9
  5. Funimation Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation Xbox Series X: I am having a problem with my Funimation App. Every time I go onto the app the Homepage will not load, however certain parts of the app will. I have tried reinstalling it and also hard reset. This...
  6. Funimation account suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation account suspension: I recently paid for my subscription a bit late and despite making the deadline to pay, my account was still suspended. Anyone know what i can do to fix this? f4938be7-6eec-4bb0-b4f8-4a92967010ce
  7. Why can I not manage my funimation subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not manage my funimation subscription?: I downloaded the Funimation App on my Xbox One, and purchased the monthly subscription. My subscription ran out and I didn't have money on my card at the time. Now I do but when I went to my...
  8. Xbox Gamepass Funimation Perk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Funimation Perk: So I redeemed the code on xbox and went to the Funimation sight in my phone and entered the code but I accidentally closed the tab and now when I try to claim it again it says the code has already...
  9. Funimation Perk? - Solved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Funimation Perk? - Solved: I'm a UK GamePass Ultimate subscriber and there is no Funimation perk in the perks section. ee552442-e42c-41e3-b082-8eaf40701a2b
  10. Game pass funimation perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass funimation perk: Ive subscribed to game pass ultimate and im in the US i tried looking for the funimation perk but it doesnt show up anywhere even though ive never had a funimation subscription it should pop up...