My Fusion ProA controller will not connect to my PC -- Please help! I am exasperated...

Discus and support My Fusion ProA controller will not connect to my PC -- Please help! I am exasperated... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Either help me or direct me to someone who can. The men at Gamestop sold me this controller saying it would work with PC. I have Windows 10. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johnston, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Johnston
    Johnston Guest

My Fusion ProA controller will not connect to my PC -- Please help! I am exasperated...

Either help me or direct me to someone who can. The men at Gamestop sold me this controller saying it would work with PC. I have Windows 10. The controller wont light up, like it is not getting power or is not recognized. However, it did light up and
    work ONCE, eventually, and it was totally random. Didn't do a thing to make it work. Then it went dead again. This is day two of working with this and I am about to return it as broken device.

:)

Johnston, Sep 15, 2020
  2. PauL Aknot Win User

Game bar microphone problem

I am using my pc for recording and streaming and the Xbox to play. My controller is not connected to my pc
  3. yigitalpkorpe Win User

controller keeps disconnecting

I bought the controller for my pc and there were no chargers or cable in the box. So I am connecting the controller to pc with a USB cable for this. Is there a charger kit?
  4. GrownThrone5639 Win User

SUSPENDED

Why was my son FUSION DWARF suspect Ed?

You suspended him today at 5.25pm ?? It's still am here

Please explain
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox controller on PC

Hi cmdirxdd,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your controller on your Windows 10 PC. To properly connect a controller, please check out this article:

Connecting your Xbox Controller to your Windows 10 PC

I hope this helps.
  6. em0ney Win User

Xbox one streaming on Windows 10 not working when trying to play multiplayer

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the available updates for both my Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. There was an update available for the Windows PC and I downloaded and installed it. There was not an update available for the Xbox One.

I also connected all of my controllers to the Xbox One and searched for updates, and none were available.

So everything should be on the latest updates.

I did try and plug the controllers into the Windows 10 PC over USB to see if that helped, but I got the same results. In the Xbox app in Windows all of the connected controllers worked for navigation of the menus and making selections. It is when I connect
    to the Xbox One and open streaming that I lose the ability to do anything except with the one controller. The issue isn't isolated to a single controller either, whichever one I connect first works while streaming, and all the others won't. If I try again
    using a different controller, then that will be the one that works and the others don't.

I have not made any changes to my system or connections outside of applying the updates as they come along.

I am not able to try a different Windows 10 PC as this Surface Pro 2 is my only one.

Everything else about streaming the games works great, I am hoping you can help me find a solution to the controller connection issue as it is the only thing standing in my way. Thanks again for your support.
Thema:

1. My Fusion ProA controller will not connect to my PC -- Please help! I am exasperated... - Similar Threads - Fusion ProA controller

2. xb1 pro wired controller by fusion

in XBoX on Windows
    xb1 pro wired controller by fusion: my pro wired fusion controller firmware doesnot seem to work paddles are not detected in game (elite dangerous) neither on steam i have dl the "Fusion_Pro_Update_v1.24_PC" it runs ok but steam...
  3. Micro sur manette fusion pro[Microphone on pro fusion controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micro sur manette fusion pro[Microphone on pro fusion controller]: Bonjour tous j ai un problème. J'ai acheté une manette fusion pro et quand je branche mon casque stéréo xbox deçu mon micro ne marche pas. Pourtant sur ma manette classique sans-fil mon casque...
  4. Fusion pro controller conflict with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusion pro controller conflict with headset: Hi all, I bought a new controller/pad powerA fusion pro. this works great no issues at all. I bought a wireless headset (PDP LVL50 xbox official) to because I had issues with static feed when...
  5. Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working: I've just purchased an Xbox Fusion Power A controller and when I plug it in to the USB port, nothing happens. No light turns on. Any advice? d0b98523-13e4-49ee-8535-945ad1aa9e6f
  6. Fusion de compte Xbox[Translation-Xbox account merge]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fusion de compte Xbox[Translation-Xbox account merge]: Bonjour, Je possède deux comptes XBox, je souhaiterais savoir si cel était permis de fusionner ces deux comptes. Merci. [Translation-Hello I have two XBox accounts, I would like to know if...
  7. Fusion de comptes [Account merger]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fusion de comptes [Account merger]: Bonjour, j’ai un compte pour les jeux solitaire et sudoku sur iPad, et je joue aussi Wordament mais mon compte est différent pour ce dernier, ; comment puis-je récupérer ce compte (le mode premium...
  8. Fusion de comptes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fusion de comptes: Bonjour, j’ai un compte pour les jeux solitaire et sudoku sur iPad, et je joue aussi Wordament mais mon compte est différent pour ce dernier, ; comment puis-je récupérer ce compte (le mode premium...
  9. What would be your ultimate fusion game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would be your ultimate fusion game: Halo, Pubg, and Alan Wake. That would be an odd scifi, psychological thriller, battle royale, horror game, with Spartans. LOL 2fc06bd3-4d7e-4dbd-b307-1755eb28dec8
  10. Trials Fusion Multiplayer connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Fusion Multiplayer connectivity issues: Help....I can't get multiplayer working and I have done all I can find out to fix and nothing is working. Who can I contact that will solve this issue? I have spent over 30 hours working to fix...