my game disappeared from my xbox library

Discus and support my game disappeared from my xbox library in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oskardraczynski, Aug 12, 2019.

1. my game disappeared from my xbox library

:)

oskardraczynski, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Puputyyny Win User

Games disappeared from my library

Make sure that you do not have your games filtered there is a button on the top of the games and app that looks like a funnel that you can filter the games by different things.
    Aaand that was it. Thank you so much for your help😊
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Make sure that you do not have your games filtered there is a button on the top of the games and app that looks like a funnel that you can filter the games by different things.
  5. LtLogicon Win User

Try a
    power cycle
    first. Then if you're still having issue, I think removing then adding your profile back could do the
    trick.
  6. shobuj1 Win User

Hey there oskardraczynski,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this question, what game is it that you are trying to download? Have you already taken a look at your accounts Order History to see if the game was purchased under this account? Go ahead and click
    on the link below for steps on how to check your purchase history

If you do see it on your order history, have you already attempted to make a "search" for the game through the Microsoft store to see if it will allow you to download it?

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. my game disappeared from my xbox library - Similar Threads - game disappeared library

2. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  3. Game bar clips all disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar clips all disappeared: So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea...
  4. Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019): Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not there. This has been going on for years -...
  5. Games disappeared from my library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappeared from my library: Hey! So I openen my Xbox one yesterday and noticed that about 20 games have disappeared from my library. However, when I open Microsoft Store, it says that I still own the games. When I opened...
  6. Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library: My sister bought Overcooked 2 in Pre-order, and today the game literally just disappeared from our library, and its not in "Ready to install" section, even the store says we need to buy it again!...
  7. My Fifa 18 disappeared from game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 18 disappeared from game library: My Fifa 18 disappeared from the game library. I bought last year from the microsoft store, i played it for some months and now, a few days ago it disappeared from my games. I talked to someone...
  8. Game disappeared from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from library: I bought Dead Space 2 on may and I used to play in on my xbox one via backwards compatibility . Today I went to my library to install the game and it was gone. I went to the store and it was like...
  9. Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed: Not sure if anyone else has run into this but I got lucky with mine. I had "purchased" The Crew the day it went live on Games for Gold and played it several times over the last few weeks however...
  10. Games disappeared from library after a crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappeared from library after a crash: So I was in a Halo: Reach custom game last night with a bunch of people. Friends think this is an HDD failure and that I should delete my profile and items but I wanna see if there's another way...