My game has cancelled

Discus and support My game has cancelled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought a game this morning and now it has cancelled? i was also charges twice! anyone any idea why? 7c27df50-8a1e-4967-84f3-cd4e4aa73e75 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackTempleton, Jan 12, 2021.

1. My game has cancelled

bought a game this morning and now it has cancelled? i was also charges twice! anyone any idea why?

:)

JackTempleton, Jan 12, 2021
  2. AaronWolpert Win User

The Outer Worlds doesn't have permission.

It definitely has them. I just purchased the game through Epic Games store and cancelled my Game Pass.
  3. BladeMRK Win User

xbox status code 80150101

Tried deleting the game from the web interface, but that diddn't seem to do anything.

Logged into my little boys console instead and canceled the download from there. Logged back into my console and Scarygirl has gone from my download list and I can now cancel the next game in the D/L list so hopefully my problem has been resolved...
  4. BEYOND KILLING Win User

Game has been effectively cancelled.

or their taking their time to make it better and not all bugged
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

According to Paul sage, they are still working on it and to stay tuned to the road ahead articles
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

be honest...do you think the PC will last until Spring

I've unsub and they gave me a free week but Ill save it as i assume I'll have to re-sub to xfer my characters IF they ever do anything for console
Thema:

My game has cancelled

1. My game has cancelled - Similar Threads - game has cancelled

2. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  3. Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?: Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month? This seems very excessive for a non-tangible product to double the price in one month. Double really double? it is ridiculous. Also EA play is...
  4. Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games: Hello, i dont know where to ask this. I have sold my xbox one, to a friend so i can afford rent this month. Its ok you might think. But that guy now plays my doom eternal, forza, gta 5, and other...
  5. Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?: I filed a police report as its obviously step one. The detective said without camera footage or finding the device and calling them to the scene could they help. Other than flag it as stolen in...
  6. Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores?: Like in title. My work colleague said that he doesn't buy games via Xbox store but trough sub stores websites. And I found something like this: https://games2see.com/game/tomb-raider...
  7. Can I Play 4K Games On A TV That Only Has 4K 50Hz?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Play 4K Games On A TV That Only Has 4K 50Hz?: Hello, So I'm planning a bit of an upgrade. I want to get a new 4K TV. I looked at the xbox 4K settings and I saw that i need a TV that supports 4K at 60Hz to play games at 4K. But i live in...
  8. Game Bar has the FPS checked but it doesnt show in any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar has the FPS checked but it doesnt show in any game.: W10 pro. It's checked, it shows the rest GPU, CPU, etc but not fps ... wich kinda defeats the point of using it instead of fps counters. 6ae59908-0216-4d11-86dd-56a47012b73c
  9. games has no exit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games has no exit: I have run into many games being pushed that simply have no exit. Microsoft Minesweeper is one of them. There is just no exit. I have to do a control alternate delete which opens task manager and...
  10. Game has been effectively cancelled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game has been effectively cancelled.: This game as far as the console version is concerned is officially dead in the water, I was in Gamestop the other day and asked about it and they said that it has gotten delayed again until...