My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

Discus and support My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dominickholland, Aug 9, 2019.

1. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft its happening to everyone help i was playing the game every day today its not here

:)

dominickholland, Aug 9, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Firstly, please don't panic. If you are aware of the service outage, then you will know that these things take time to fix and that this is the reason why you cannot access your game. Please be patient and watch the

Live Services page
    or follow
    Xbox Support on Twitter
    , for updates.

Thanks,

L
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

The technical team is already working to resolve the case.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Deepest, deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.

If you set your Xbox as home box you will be able to play offline Link
  5. Federico_97 Win User

Problem in xbox one store

I bought the game new, i redeem the dlc but it isn’t the legacy pack...
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

I bought a game and it says i did not

Hey Devo109! Did you purchase it with another account on the console? Double check and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it - Similar Threads - game bought isn’t

2. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  3. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  4. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  5. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  6. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  7. 我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...: 我在mac登录国行微软商店,看到推荐了 帝国时代2:终极版这个游戏,点击购买跳转到了港服,我看到有xbox live字 ,以为可以在xbox主机玩,然后购买了,结果始终不能在主机下载,查了好久发现只能在pc上玩,我的pc性能很差, 本玩不了。 我想退款,应该怎么操作? [Translation-I logged in to the mac bank Microsoft store,...
  8. Game gekocht met ideal, xbox tegoed ook afgeschreven.[Translation-Game bought with ideal,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game gekocht met ideal, xbox tegoed ook afgeschreven.[Translation-Game bought with ideal,...: Beste lezer, Net een game gekocht met ideal, daarna gelijk naar de store gegaan op de xbox one. Zoals aangegeven bij de ideal aankoop zal er geen geldbedrag worden afgeschreven, echter is er ook...
  9. I can't run the game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run the game I bought: Hello there, how are you guys? Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force Unleashed" for Xbox One on the digital Microsoft...
  10. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...