My game i paid for is missing

Discus and support My game i paid for is missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid for wwe 2017 in the store now is no where in store or in my ready to install on my xbox i want my game or a full refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlesWheeler2, May 12, 2019.

1. My game i paid for is missing

I paid for wwe 2017 in the store now is no where in store or in my ready to install on my xbox i want my game or a full refund

:)

CharlesWheeler2, May 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Charles,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the game, are you playing this on the Xbox One or on Xbox 360? When searching for the game I do see that the game is no longer available for download for the Xbox One, If you do own the game unfortunately
    you wouldn't be able to download due to it no longer being in the Microsoft Store.

It shows you are able to download it for the
    Xbox 360
    but I'm thinking that could be troublesome due to the game having already been removed.

2K support provided some information through their support page regarding the game servers being shut down, you can find more information by following the link below.

You can always install the game using a disc onto the console, if you own the game already (you can check your

Order History
    to confirm) you would not need to have the disc in the console in order to play.

I hope this helps.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Search for it in the store. If that does´nt work for you, well, try to ask a friend for a digital copy, and install it.

After you do that, just remember; do not delete it.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

You can contact support if you want to issue a full refund, or you can wait and see if it gets added on to your account at a later time.
  5. D_41 Win User

6. mikeporter4 Win User

Why are games i already paid for missing?

In the license list it states "You own this game". I had a total of 32 different pinball games before, now I only have 21.
Thema:

1. My game i paid for is missing - Similar Threads - game paid missing

2. Game is paid but not possible to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is paid but not possible to download: Hello everyone.I have a big problem i buy DLC to forza horizon 4 and when i try to download fortune island its shows a information about paid it again ... but its paid money gone from account but...
  3. I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.: Hi, I wanted to buy Project Cars Digital Edition for my Xbox One S. I paid for it via iDeal, with my bank ING. The money is transferred from my account to Microsoft, but when I look at my order...
  4. Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled?: A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18). I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before). I paid as usual and went to my xbox one where I...
  5. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  6. If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to...: Hi, I've done a lot of research on how to play a game normally if a game was to be removed from the Store. But, if a game was delisted but I paid it and I own it or if I open the XBOX and sign in...
  7. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  8. Question about paid games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about paid games ?: I have just paid for The Sims 4 and a few expansion packs, will I still need to pay for EA access to play it!? I really dont want to pay the money every month for it I know it's not expensive but...
  9. Why are games i already paid for missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are games i already paid for missing?: Why are games i already paid for missing? 5cd89d76-5748-4041-9e83-d4be360b30f6
  10. Missing Indie Games that I have paid for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Indie Games that I have paid for: Hi could anyone advise me? I have just come back to Xbox 360 after a bit of an absence and I have been downloading all my games, but I noticed a few were missing from my download history, Smooth...