My game keeps flickering when playing games on xbox one s

Discus and support My game keeps flickering when playing games on xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought an xbox one s console to play fifa and forza. whilst playing these games i have experienced flickering and black lines appear.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeHarland, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JoeHarland
    JoeHarland Guest

Hi I recently bought an xbox one s console to play fifa and forza. whilst playing these games i have experienced flickering and black lines appear. This is not the monitor as i have checked on other tvs and monitors and i have looked online and cannot find
    a fix for this. if anyone has a fix for this please let me know. Many thanks Joe

:)

JoeHarland, Oct 6, 2019
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Hey there, it may be worth checking out this article and related articles. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/stuttering-video
  3. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]
  4. manfred(j) Win User

Xbox one s color 10 bit issues.

Hi StevenDraven,

I have the same issue with my Samsung KS9090 + Xbox One S. When I play Destiny I notice screen flickering in the character screen- and only when I choose 4K+10Bit color. All the other games and HDR Blu Rays are running fine in 4K and HDR, except Destiny.
  5. YoungCezer Win User

Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

Hi guys I have the same problem audio cuts out when gaming for 1 sec when using 4kuhd on Xbox one s I have a lg oled c6p also when playing destiny there is a flickering in the picture it goes away after switching the Xbox one s to 1080p and back to 4uhd
    but comes back very few days i hope they fix this !!!
  6. xxFAAATAAALxx Win User

Xbox 360 Slim screen flickering yellow problem

it also keeps flickering during a game play, netflix and internet explorer are fine.
Thema:

1. My game keeps flickering when playing games on xbox one s - Similar Threads - game keeps flickering

2. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  3. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  4. Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped": Hi Guys, A few weeks ago now i bought Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for my Xbox One from the online store. It started downloading straightaway but a few Gb's in it came up with "Installation...
  5. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  6. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  7. Does "Reset this Xbox but keep games and apps" erase singleplayer saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does "Reset this Xbox but keep games and apps" erase singleplayer saves?: I looked everywhere online but can't find this simple answer. Can anyone help me? I factory reset my Xbox One but used "keep games and apps." What I want to know is did that also erase all my...
  8. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  9. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  10. XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...: Anyone else have this issue on PC, when playing any xbox game on pc the botton icons keep flickering between controller and kb+m messing my controls up pretty bad and aslo making navigating menus...