My game keeps freezing

Discus and support My game keeps freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game keeps. Freezing. It has been doing it a lot. I have to restart every time. Then I can only play for a few minutes and it freezes again. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeanieMewis, May 10, 2020.

1. JeanieMewis
    JeanieMewis Guest

My game keeps freezing

My game keeps. Freezing. It has been doing it a lot. I have to restart every time. Then I can only play for a few minutes and it freezes again. Please help me. Thanks

:)

JeanieMewis, May 10, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

My games keep freezing

Hello, here is the Xbox One game Freeze solution page. Be sure to follow the steps on that page, and hopefully you can resolve your
    game freeze issue.
  3. doomweevil Win User

My games keep freezing

I can definitely help! If you haven't already, can you try power cycling your console? Just press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.

Let me know if that works!
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My game keeps freezing

5. KaosBerserker Win User

my game keeps freezing

since i bought the DLC my game freezes up alot on MP befor and after fights does any1 have a fix for this?
  6. doomweevil Win User

My games keep freezing

Hey there!

If you haven't already, I suggest trying a power cycle. Just press and hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds. After the power cycle, try launching the game again.

Hopefully everything works out!
Thema:

My game keeps freezing

1. My game keeps freezing - Similar Threads - game keeps freezing

2. Xbox game keep freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game keep freezing...: Hey my xbox one s is continuously freezing. It has never done it before. It takes a longer time than normal to load in to my game. 7184f27f-0567-4331-bc49-bfcc05f9ca18
  3. Game keeps crashing and freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing and freezing: Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks 8e7124fd-26c1-491a-8a30-c941b2c31fe0
  4. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...
  5. Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX: Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've deleted the digital game...
  6. Latest update keeps freezing my games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update keeps freezing my games: Ever since the update the other day, my Xbox has been struggling to play any game fluently. Games take longer to load, freezing mid game taking 2-3 mins to go back to normal. Has anyone else come...
  7. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  8. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  9. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  10. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...