my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...

Discus and support my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just got the game and it will not download it just keeps stoping at 3.6% 64253098-08d5-4c22-82bc-67de4d5e5f5e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hero.2, May 8, 2020.

1. hero.2
    hero.2 Guest

my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...

i just got the game and it will not download it just keeps stoping at 3.6%

:)

hero.2, May 8, 2020
  2. TalipedTrain Win User

my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive tryed everthing nothing works the game is ark survival

try to do basic trouble shooting like unplugging your router for 5 seconds do internet tests or try to nat type tests disconnect your internet form your xbox maybe try to stop the download and restart it.
  3. CESARCANTU1 Win User

my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive tryed everthing nothing works the game is ark survival

Did you make sure that your storage has enough space for it?
  4. hero.2 Win User

i already tryed all of that
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Is the game a Digital or Disc
  6. ENDERS GAME68 Win User

you might not have enough storage
Thema:

1. my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive... - Similar Threads - game keeps saying

2. Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.: Ok what happened is I’m trying to download a game, but it stops on a certain percentage, and says installation stopped. I have restarted, hard reset, waited a few days, changed from external to...
  3. why does my game disc keep saying installation stopped? i tried both troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game disc keep saying installation stopped? i tried both troubleshooting...: i have been trying to install my game that is a disc and it keeps saying installation stopped. it gets to a little over 10gb installed then it keeps saying installation stopped and won’t go any...
  4. Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in: So i bought the game pass a few days ago and yesterday encountered this problem. So for some reason only for some games it opens them and it is stuck on the signing in loading screen it did it...
  5. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  6. Keep getting games interrupted with a message saying game being played somewhere else but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting games interrupted with a message saying game being played somewhere else but...: I have a Series X and a Series S with Game pass. When i play on the Series S, every minute or 2 the game stops and it says it is being played somewhere else, so i always press play here instead....
  7. Unable to get update for game, keeps saying 0x8b050033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get update for game, keeps saying 0x8b050033: I've had ghost recon wildlands for almost three days now, and for some reason it just won't update. It has an update for twenty gigs needed to download, which I have. I've been trying to download...
  8. my games keep saying system error how do i fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my games keep saying system error how do i fix this: games keep saying system error how do i fix f6482e84-8e01-42cc-bc06-e1507c9068a6
  9. Series X keeps closing out of games randomly, a popup that says my external drive is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps closing out of games randomly, a popup that says my external drive is now...: This happens pretty randomly. Sometimes ill play for hours with zero issue and sometimes itll happen after 5 minutes of restarting the game. My console itself doesnt crash it just closes the game...
  10. Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live": I have an xbox series x but whenever i try a game, around 2 minutes in, it disconnects me and tells me that I "disconnected from xbox live". It is basically impossible to play a single game...